moving back to WV... Morgantown or Br...

moving back to WV... Morgantown or Bridgeport?

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

srm93611

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Jul 1, 2011
After living out of the state for most of 20 years my family is moving back to WV for a job in Morgantown. I am researching where to live based on schools... looking at University High School vs Bridgeport High School. Can anyone give me their opinion on the schools. We have kids going into 9th, 6th, 3rd grade and K. Thank you!
Long_John

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jul 7, 2011
Are you an *sshole? If so, you'll fit right in at Bridgeport. Are you an arrogant b*tch? If so, you'll fit right in at Morgantown.
Bport

Granite City, IL

#3 Sep 25, 2011
I'm gonna go w/ bport. Stuck up?? Yea, mostly...but its a smaller area and because its not so college centered, unlike mo'town, which houses the (once was, and long running)#1 party school in the nation for how many years??.. so I would think the older kids would be less likely to get involved in the stuff u typically try to keep em out of...(of course theirs always the abuse of RX drugs, but where doesn't that happen)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt davis- thief (Jul '13) 2 hr Matt davis 58
Harrison County deputies Harkins and Wariner re... 6 hr Toxic environment 6
Casey Arbrogast 8 hr Outtamoney 62
Craigslist chick 9 hr Jjdobbins 6
Bridgeport coach 10 hr Grim Reaper 113
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Caring 4,303
Bridgeport needs Clarksburg's help Tue Toxic environment 6

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance