Parents seek charges in class assault

Parents seek charges in class assault

There are 2 comments on the Wise County Messenger Online story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Parents seek charges in class assault. In it, Wise County Messenger Online reports that:

The parents of a child struck in the head with a basketball by a substitute teacher say they intend to press criminal charges.Billy Garvin, 65, of Bowie, allegedly hit a seventh-grade boy in the head with a ball during a physical education class last Thursday at Bridgeport Middle School.It all started when a free-play period got out of hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wise County Messenger Online.

Parker, CO

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Nail his ugly fat ass! That's assault!

Ridgefield, NJ

#2 Apr 23, 2013
this piece of human excrement needs to spend some time in the big house - where he'll learn some manners

Hope the parents sue - him and the school b/c if it wasn't caught on a phone camera they would just let it go.
To this young man: keep your head up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Craig Estes as ? Aug '16 just me 2
News Why Spanking High-School Students Is Dangerous (Oct '12) Jul '16 Pubic Hair Itchy ... 2
News Chico High School principal leaves for Azle Jul '16 BeyondtheSea 5
alvord school teachers Jul '16 Kernel 1
News A sad, deadly mystery slowly unfolds (Mar '07) Jul '16 Sunlight 16
Timothy L. Scott ???? Jul '16 Just Saying 1
sick man who doesn't tell his sexual partners Jul '16 tbw 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages