Bullies over the age of 30!

Bullies over the age of 30!

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

Bullied

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Why is it that some women never outgrow their pushiness/bully stage? I ran into this a couple of years ago and found out this same women bullies most women that is any kinda competion to her. Her name is Laney Wilson -Martin -Moss -Layne and yet again Wilson! And I'm sure by now is on to her 4th husband if not alreafy divorced by now. I was wondering if anyone else in the area has had the same problem with this woman?
Looking4

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Bullied wrote:
Why is it that some women never outgrow their pushiness/bully stage? I ran into this a couple of years ago and found out this same women bullies most women that is any kinda competion to her. Her name is Laney Wilson -Martin -Moss -Layne and yet again Wilson! And I'm sure by now is on to her 4th husband if not alreafy divorced by now. I was wondering if anyone else in the area has had the same problem with this woman?
. Hey there...... Can't say that I know this woman you are talking about, but I can relate to the topic at hand. Try living on Turkey Creek and having Robin McQiutty as a neighbor and a.... Let's just say, "friend". Most women in that town and especially on that street can fit the profile you described.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '16 haha 981
Yesterday's in Bridgeport, Tx (Jul '06) Mar '16 All 55
Verizon Home Internet Feb '16 Just Me 2
1894 college Hill institute of Texas graduate J... Jan '16 tommy Cullwell 1
justice for Kenny Boone. Jacksboro Texas (Jun '15) Dec '15 AMG1977 9
Impeach Judge Davenport, he set free the school... Nov '15 The watching truth 1
Donald Disspayne (Nov '11) Nov '15 Wondering 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages