Counselors on hand for grieving Texas...

Counselors on hand for grieving Texas students

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Counselors on hand for grieving Texas students. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Counselors will be available for students at a Texas high school after one girl died and another was injured when an awning fell on the teenagers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

kma

Newington, CT

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Now this is news ;<) It is so much more important to know that some kids in Texas will get counselors because two of their friends got killed than knowing that cops in Fairfield actually showed some humer over kids plastering themsleves with chocolate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
News Arlington Police Make Arrests Today In The Murd... (Apr '07) Dec '16 Joslin 24
EVANGELICALS! The end is NIGH! Fight for Jesus ... Nov '16 yourSTUFFisMINE 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Craig Estes as ? Aug '16 just me 2
News Why Spanking High-School Students Is Dangerous (Oct '12) Jul '16 Pubic Hair Itchy ... 2
News Chico High School principal leaves for Azle (Jul '16) Jul '16 BeyondtheSea 5
alvord school teachers (Jul '16) Jul '16 Kernel 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages