george ramey, return the stolen property

george ramey, return the stolen property

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

you know who

Nipomo, CA

#1 Feb 6, 2012
george, its time for you to return the thousands of dollars worth of jewelery, that was my retirement, you took over 8 hundred thousand dollars worth of gold and jewelery,i want all of it now, you never earned a thing in your life, you are a leech! I want my african grey parrot also, better start coming up with these items, I let you have the house, which you let go into foreclosure, since you never paid one payment, you could not afford225.00 a month wow, you have problems! I gave you a divorce as you asked, now make arrangements too return all of my life time possessions!I am not waiting any longer, you had no right to bring some con artist butch dyke into my house, while I wastaking care of my dying mother!and you and kim (the hog) stealing all of my hard worked possessions, you and her never had too work, always coniving and running con games, than getting credit cards, in my name, and racking up big bills, and never paying them.you to are pure scum! I want everything of mine now,

Since: Feb 12

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2012
I think I saw him at the VFW, Thursday at the ICCA function.
guess who

Nipomo, CA

#3 Feb 11, 2012
Pertly Ding wrote:
I think I saw him at the VFW, Thursday at the ICCA function.
what is that?
guess who

Nipomo, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2012
still waiting, return all my possessions.or i will start collecting your retirement, and social security.you thiefs!
guess who

Nipomo, CA

#5 Feb 29, 2012
george ramey, return my assets, i know you collect your iron workers pension now, and I really could use some help, since you and your con artist girlfriend kim, took all of my retirement. I have a attorney, and will see if I can obtain some of it monthly. would not you rather return all the stolen property? give me my african grey back, I know your girlfriend kim, stole it.
you know who

Nipomo, CA

#6 Mar 2, 2012
return the stolen property ugly old bumb!(george e ramey)
you know who

Nipomo, CA

#7 Mar 5, 2012
still waiting THIEF!
you know who

Nipomo, CA

#9 Mar 10, 2012
I want my assets back loser! you have always sucked off others, and ripped people off, so you would not have to work.
George

Rhome, TX

#15 Apr 8, 2012
OK, OK! I'll give everything back!
(Pertly Ding: I haven't been to the VFW since 2011)

Since: Feb 12

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2012
I seen you there with my second cuzzin!
you know who

Redding, CA

#19 May 2, 2012
if anyone knows his whereabouts please let me know i need to serve the thief a supoena

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Richard Dec '17 Whesel 3
Ex ppolice chief Barry roberts (Oct '17) Oct '17 Poopylou 1
help rescue abandoned cats an kittens (Jul '17) Jul '17 Sandysk 1
Bart King (Oct '09) May '17 Knack 7
roy roberts murder may 2015 (Apr '17) Apr '17 wallygator 1
News He dared to help students (May '09) Mar '17 misalovesdakota 3
News Arlington Police Make Arrests Today In The Murd... (Apr '07) Dec '16 Joslin 24

Bridgeport Jobs

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages