Searching for family members

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

Searching for Family

Hartland, WI

#1 Jun 29, 2013
My name is Gary Lynn Pugh and I am hoping that someone in Jacksboro will recognize and help me out. I am from the Graham area origanlly and I am trying to find any information on my family particularlymy father. I am 41 years old now and the last one and ONLY time I ever saw him was when I was 17 years old . his name is Bobby Joe Pugh and his mom my grandma was Ruby Pugh (thetford) when she passed away she was married to "shake" Thetford and they were from Perrin,tx but she was in the 7 oaks nursing home in Olney. I know I have or had an Aunt Lilly Mae Strawbridge that lived in Olney. other than that , that is all I know. I never knew any of my fathers side of the family becauswe him and my mom divorced right after I was born. I don't want anything from anyone, all I want is information like is my dad still alive or not and where is he? when I met him when I was 17 he was married and living in Universal City,Tx down by San Antonio. But that was a long time ago. I had always heard that most if not all of this side of my family was from Jacksboro and surrounding areas. If anyone knows of any information that your wiling to share I greatly appreciate your responses. I know that there is probably some or a lot of negative things about them I want to now that too I want any information I can get.I have set up an email account for this purpose so if you can help please send anything to garylpugh@yahoo.com and I will respond to anything that look helpful. Like I said before I am not looking for anything except information on my family . I appreciate your time and help thk you
Jacksboro

Euless, TX

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Searching for Family wrote:
My name is Gary Lynn Pugh and I am hoping that someone in Jacksboro will recognize and help me out. I am from the Graham area origanlly and I am trying to find any information on my family particularlymy father. I am 41 years old now and the last one and ONLY time I ever saw him was when I was 17 years old . his name is Bobby Joe Pugh and his mom my grandma was Ruby Pugh (thetford) when she passed away she was married to "shake" Thetford and they were from Perrin,tx but she was in the 7 oaks nursing home in Olney. I know I have or had an Aunt Lilly Mae Strawbridge that lived in Olney. other than that , that is all I know. I never knew any of my fathers side of the family becauswe him and my mom divorced right after I was born. I don't want anything from anyone, all I want is information like is my dad still alive or not and where is he? when I met him when I was 17 he was married and living in Universal City,Tx down by San Antonio. But that was a long time ago. I had always heard that most if not all of this side of my family was from Jacksboro and surrounding areas. If anyone knows of any information that your wiling to share I greatly appreciate your responses. I know that there is probably some or a lot of negative things about them I want to now that too I want any information I can get.I have set up an email account for this purpose so if you can help please send anything to garylpugh@yahoo.com and I will respond to anything that look helpful. Like I said before I am not looking for anything except information on my family . I appreciate your time and help thk you
there's a strawbridge that works at alsups in jacksboro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Gas Stations Are Gouging Us Dec 20 Fed Up 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Missing girl met men online 12:01 PM CDT (May '07) Nov '14 Update 9
Arlington Police Make Arrests Today In The Murd... (Apr '07) Oct '14 Concerned 23
Jodie Martin Oct '14 xyz 1
dress code Oct '14 Anonymous 1

Bridgeport News Video

Bridgeport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bridgeport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgeport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:50PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
Yahoo! Sports12:47 AM
No mailing it in as Cowboys top Redskins 44-17
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Watt leads Texans to 23-17 win over Jaguars - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 AM
Jerry Jones: No one knows what worries me about Dez Bryant contract