Lesbian Boy Scout troop leader suppor...

Lesbian Boy Scout troop leader supporters to present petition at Orlando meeting

There are 5 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from May 29, 2012, titled Lesbian Boy Scout troop leader supporters to present petition at Orlando meeting. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Supporters of a lesbian den mother will present a petition at the Boy Scouts of America 's annual meeting in Orlando to protest her removal from a troop in Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#2 May 29, 2012
We NEED lesbian Boy Scouts !

:)

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#4 May 29, 2012
--The-Mayor-- wrote:
I'm glad they kicked that low-life lezbo out of the Scouts, we don't need a pervert like that around your innocent, young children!!!
Your "innocent, young children" must have mush for brains if they can't figure out for themselves who they are in this life, and are pretty weak if they can't make their own decisions based on seeing the actual world, rather than being cloistered from reality.

Or maybe what you think are teaching them is obviously false?

And why would you need a "big boss man" in your life to tell you what to do? Can't think for yourself?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 May 29, 2012
--The-Mayor-- wrote:
I'm glad they kicked that low-life lezbo out of the Scouts, we don't need a pervert like that around your innocent, young children!!!
For one thing, will boys in any danger around a lesbian? It would be like me being in charge of girls. They would be SO not in danger of anything. they could run around naked and I would avert my eyes gladly.

Besides, gays and lesbians I know prefer a little maturity, if I find someone under 40, I toss him back till he gets some years on him.
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#7 May 29, 2012
--The-Mayor-- wrote:
Stay at home and beat your wife,you straight,monkey,savage.
Mormon Dead Jew Baptisms

Philadelphia, PA

#8 May 29, 2012
Wasn't there a story saying the local troop had changed its mind and accepted her after the controversy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr 29 Musikologist 23
shasta Charlton Apr '17 sick of thieves 1
News Jeri Boston (May '16) Dec '16 JohnQ 2
Joele Bumgardner (Nov '16) Nov '16 TheRigid 1
woman if you've met any pipeliners! (Apr '13) Nov '16 G____el 9
The Mafia (May '16) Nov '16 G____el 2
Nud (Nov '14) Apr '15 t8rsalad 4

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance