Since: Nov 08

Clinton, Illinois

#1 Nov 15, 2012
If you make under $9350-$9500, you will NOT be fined for not having health insurance. Also, if you belong to groups such as the Amish, Hutterites, Native American Indians and others, you will NOT be fined. If you claim and can prove a financial harship, you STILL will NOT be fined. There are many other instances that preclude a person from having to buy into Obamacare so, do your research and don't be a "sheeple" or a "parot" and spout out the same BS you and others like you think is popular and that people like you, want to hear. It just makes you look as ignorant as them.

You claim to not be able to afford health care BUT, since you can afford weed, you can afford health insurance. You and the idiots like you always say, if you don't know anything about politics that they should just stfu, you, my friend, should heed your own words. I mean, for someone who's college was going to be paid for and all they had to do was follow a couple rules of the house, you, like your mother managed to even screw that up.

So, keep up the good work. You'll end up just like the rest of the family. You had potential but, you wanted to come back here and end up in the same rut as the rest. What a life to look forward to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to Area 23 hr thmellyeggs 2
Shut that power plant down Apr '16 Grim Reaper 1
Jeremy Harlan Apr '16 dtoys5 1
1 bed Apartments for rent? Apr '16 Violet99 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
Clinton Music Thread (Mar '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 5
News What's in a name? Embarras River Mar '16 chieftain 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages