What do you think of these pages on FB ?

What do you think of these pages on FB ?

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

Since: Nov 08

Clinton, Illinois

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Go to "Lorie Danielle" and "We The People of the Untited States"(exact spelling). They say they are anti-Obama administration and want to expose all that the government is doing to it's own people. Thay also say that all opinions matter but, they carefully regulate who joins the group as to keep those "opinions" on their side.
NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Marion, IL

#2 Feb 8, 2013
I believe that these two are serious about the issues that they raise on FACEBOOK. Problem is that you are correct. They regulate their page by only accepting people who hold their view. They will let you talk for a minute, but as soon as you make one of them mad they kick you from the page.
They really want to believe in the Constitution, and they are certainly enjoying their right to freedom of speech. They just aren't interested in you enjoying that same freedom, at least on the page...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72
Drugs Jul 15 Guest 101 1
Tammy Higgins Jul 2 Aerisa 1
New to Area Jun 29 thmellyeggs 2
Shut that power plant down Apr '16 Grim Reaper 1
Jeremy Harlan Apr '16 dtoys5 1
1 bed Apartments for rent? Apr '16 Violet99 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages