Another shining example of Lawrence c...

Another shining example of Lawrence counties finest

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

jkl

Noblesville, IN

#1 Mar 25, 2010
deputy with the Lawrence County Sheriff's Department has been suspended without pay following an off-duty altercation Sunday evening.

Deputy Josh Green, 24, Bridgeport, was reportedly visiting a friend in Wabash County Sunday evening when he and his friend's brother reportedly became involved in an altercation.

When asked about the extent of the brother's injuries, Sheriff Russell Adams said "supposedly there are facial fractures of some kind."

The brother, whose name was unavailable as of deadline today, was reportedly taken to Lawrence County Memorial Hospital.

Adams said Green suffered "scratches and surface injuries" as a result of the altercation.

According to Wabash County deputy Ron Connor, who was in charge of the case, all investigation material has been turned over to the Wabash County State's Attorney's Office.

State's Attorney Cassandra Goldman was in court today and was unable to comment on possible charges or details of the investigation.

Adams said Green will remain suspended following the outcome of the investigation and whether or not Goldman files charges.

"Any time one of my personnel gets into a situation where an investigation is involved, they will be put on suspension until the outcome of the investigation," he said.

Green has been a deputy with the Lawrence County Sheriff's Department for four years.
cats rule

Lake City, FL

#2 May 18, 2010
so what if he got a "little" vacation I'm sure he is already back to work. Adams is a corrupt womenizer, who would rather take you down a long lease road and work it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shut that power plant down Apr '16 Grim Reaper 1
Jeremy Harlan Apr '16 dtoys5 1
1 bed Apartments for rent? Apr '16 Violet99 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
Clinton Music Thread (Mar '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 5
News What's in a name? Embarras River Mar '16 chieftain 1
News Exit polls show problems ahead for Bernie Sanders Mar '16 bottlecap 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages