Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

Comments (Page 264)

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Did you try reading post #5619...your answer to your question!
To all the rest of your dribble in this post...lets apply this to all the republicans that have been in office.
Nancy R spending spree while in white house.
Ron sleeping in meetings and no recall of iran-contra!
Rons pardons of crooks.
Executive privilage to stop all investigations on bush and dick boy!
Bush letting 9/11 happen!(He didn't know these were bad people)!
Where is your answer to this question?
2 presidents in office that were never elected to office..ford and bush
WOW ...

Obfuscation101 sure is having a hard time answering your questions!

Maybe the 101 is an indication of how many times you have to ask them before you get an answer?
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Why dont you answer the question on what Obama was doing the night of the Benghazi massacre? Then Tell us why Obama thought it was a good idea to arm the Mexican cartel. Then let us know why he allowed Holders justice department lie to obtain search warrants on the media. Then let us know why obama ordered the IRS to harass the Conservative groups. Then let us all know why Holder ordered a raid on Gibson Guitars! Then let us know why Obama is denying knowledge about these matters and lies and says he's "really" upset about it all but obstructs every effort to investigate them! Garbage in, Garbage out! Its Obama being his lying self!
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Funny how the same people who gave Bush and Cheney a pass for their PROVEN criminal activities are calling for investigations on their UNPROVEN claims against he Obama administration. Due to International criminal indictments, Bush and Cheney can't even travel to most countries. How embarrassing for us is that?
Funny thing is Lois Lerner admitted the IRS did harass Conservative groups as well as the commissioner of the IRS! What moret PROOF do you need, moron? Furthermore, after she plead the fifth, she is now in hiding! On paid leave,ofcourse!
give us a break

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey dick head, Bush was in Africa last year! What a lying scumbag!

I agree, Bush is a lying scumbag. Go back and read the comment, I didn't say he couldn't travel to ALL foreign countries. Try to keep up, you friggin' moron.
bye bye Michelle

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

The real reason Batshit Bachmann is quitting is because she can't keep up with the job because acting as a lookout for Marcus at Minnesota highway rest stops Is taking too much time. That Marcus and Lindsey Graham are planning on running off together is just a rumor.
centralia

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Amy Brown in mt.vernon il will do them both ,she is a freak.lol
Theman

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Bigfoot.lol
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

give us a break wrote:
Hey dick head, Bush was in Africa last year! What a lying scumbag!
I agree, Bush is a lying scumbag. Go back and read the comment, I didn't say he couldn't travel to ALL foreign countries. Try to keep up, you friggin' moron.
What country has an "indictment" out for Bush? Is it Iran? Is it Iraq? Is it them fruity pansies that dress up in make up and wear powdered wigs in Stockholm? What low rated MSNBC host told your dumb ass this? Seriously, have you seen thier ratings? Was it CNN(got it wrong,again) Hows about "old (high) Yeller" Holder? PERJURY! Gotta love it!
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Truth 101....you sure do want to talk about past stuff on democrats but you sure won't answer my questions.

Yes Hillary did kick your ass when Bill got elected to office and helped put nixon down.

But then again we got ford that pardoned him and was really a joke.

The name eagleston ring a bell for you 101-
guess who

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

you are an AGENDITE!
go get em wrote:
Truth 101....you sure do want to talk about past stuff on democrats but you sure won't answer my questions.
Yes Hillary did kick your ass when Bill got elected to office and helped put nixon down.
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

guess who wrote:
you are an AGENDITE!
<quoted text>
you must be one of the off brothers.....OH YES! It's jerka
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Still no answer to eagleston?
heloooooooooooo

Bridgeview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> What country has an "indictment" out for Bush? Is it Iran? Is it Iraq? Is it them fruity pansies that dress up in make up and wear powdered wigs in Stockholm? What low rated MSNBC host told your dumb ass this? Seriously, have you seen thier ratings? Was it CNN(got it wrong,again) Hows about "old (high) Yeller" Holder? PERJURY! Gotta love it!
MSNBC yuck!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

go get em wrote:
You are stupid! Hillary was fired from the Watergate investigation! That said, what has she done? We are talking about the PRESENT scandals Obama, Hillary and Holder are involved in today, pops! Now go watch Matlock and try to stay focused!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

heloooooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC yuck!
As opposed to the media center of repukes ... you know Faux "news"/GOP TV?

Since all they do is push repuke talking points do you think maybe they tend to push more LIES than the "mainstream media"?

Here's some latest news that might give you a clue:

"Study: Media Fact-Checker Says Republicans Lie More"
http://www.cmpa.com/media_room_press_05_28_13...

And this is in addition to the other studies that said repukes who watch Faux "news" are even less informed than those who seek NO NEWS at all!

So what say you to the above question?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Why dont you answer the question on what Obama was doing the night of the Benghazi massacre? Then Tell us why Obama thought it was a good idea to arm the Mexican cartel. Then let us know why he allowed Holders justice department lie to obtain search warrants on the media. Then let us know why obama ordered the IRS to harass the Conservative groups. Then let us all know why Holder ordered a raid on Gibson Guitars! Then let us know why Obama is denying knowledge about these matters and lies and says he's "really" upset about it all but obstructs every effort to investigate them! Garbage in, Garbage out! Its Obama being his lying self!
Hey ShitForBrains?

That question was already answered over 3 months ago on this thread in post number 5086, dumbass!

Here .. I'll re-post the entire answer from it's initial post:

Simple answer: He was being briefed by Jack Lew, Tom Donilon, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Denis McDonough.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/jack...

Here's direct quotes from the article above:

Lew responded that while he was one of several people who met with Obama about the attacks, "intelligence community was in close touch with the White House, with the national security team on a near-constant basis."

In fact, White House officials have previously said that Obama was informed of the attack by National Security Advisor Tom Donilon, and was "kept apprised throughout the evening and then again Wednesday morning."

In her own Benghazi testimony before a Senate committee last month, outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she spoke with the president late in the evening, and that she and her staff "kept talking with everyone during the night."

Another clue to the seemingly straightforward question of who actually spoke to the president may be found on the White House official Flickr feed, which includes a photograph from the night of the attack showing Obama being briefed by his deputy national security adviser, Denis McDonough, while Lew, Donilon, and Vice President Joe Biden look on.

That took all of 15 seconds to find the first time you asked it, bitch!

And since I answered that, that's why it's still YOUR TURN.

Now where's the answer to those 10 questions I've been asking? They're clearly listed in post number 5730.

And I'll even add a new one that I'm sure Faux "news" hasn't touched either ... ready?

FACT: Republicans have already been BUSTED for providing the erroneous quotes linked to White House emails regarding how to address the September 2012 attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya.

Question: Did you guys do that to help manufacture a "scandal" maybe?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/16/report-...

MAKE THAT ELEVEN QUESTIONS THAT WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER!

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Eric

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ShitForBrains?
That question was already answered over 3 months ago on this thread in post number 5086, dumbass!
Simple answer: He was being briefed by Jack Lew, Tom Donilon, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Denis McDonough.
Lew responded that while he was one of several people who met with Obama about the attacks, "intelligence community was in close touch with the White House, with the national security team on a near-constant basis."
In fact, White House officials have previously said that Obama was informed of the attack by National Security Advisor Tom Donilon, and was "kept apprised throughout the evening and then again Wednesday morning."
In her own Benghazi testimony before a Senate committee last month, outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she spoke with the president late in the evening, and that she and her staff "kept talking with everyone during the night."
Another clue to the seemingly straightforward question of who actually spoke to the president may be found on the White House official Flickr feed, which includes a photograph from the night of the attack showing Obama being briefed by his deputy national security adviser, Denis McDonough, while Lew, Donilon, and Vice President Joe Biden look on.
Now where's the answer to those 10 questions I've been asking? They're clearly listed in post number 5730.
And I'll even add a new one that I'm sure Faux "news" hasn't touched either ... ready?
FACT: Republicans have already been BUSTED for providing the erroneous quotes linked to White House emails regarding how to address the September 2012 attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya.
Three ... Two ... One ...
You're a greazy nigguh with no job aren't you? Fhkin' foodstamp reelin' coon.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a greazy nigguh with no job aren't you? Fhkin' foodstamp reelin' coon.
I don't speak ebonics (like your momma who rightfully gave up on you as soon as you hit the water in the gas station toilet bowl)...

Try asking that again in English whenever you learn the language.
Truth101

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ShitForBrains?
Three ... Two ... One ...o
Obama was nowhere to to found that night! He refused any and all request for assistance and ordered a stand down when his administration put forward that weak apology that they posted, then removed after they found out about how serious the massacre was! He then criticized Romney when he pointed out Obamas weak apology and response. Remember, obama said "Romney wants to shoot first and ask questions later!" He denied it was a terror attack and sent out Susan Rice to say it happened because of some You tube video as he flew off to vegas to party! The scandal falls on his weak shoulders!
Truth101

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

BTW, using liberal loons like the Huffington Post or Media matters as a credible source doesnt help your case! You may as well quote Obama, Hillary, or Holder themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bridgeport Discussions

Search the Bridgeport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr KrisChristie 1,855
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr nuguyntwn 3,826
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 643
Lawrenceville, Illinois, Ghost Sightings (Feb '09) Jul 11 unknownLHS 33
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Jul 3 Chicagobunny 143
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 newpoly 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE