Bridgeport scuffle sends man to Champ...

Bridgeport scuffle sends man to Champaign hospital

There are 2 comments on the Lawrence County News story from Aug 9, 2010, titled Bridgeport scuffle sends man to Champaign hospital. In it, Lawrence County News reports that:

Bridgeport scuffle sends man to Champaign hospital By Ashley Smith Staff Writer BRIDGEPORT - An act of vandalism turned violent early Saturday morning, sending a Bridgeport man to the hospital with severe facial injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lawrence County News.

“Stop Well-Fare NOW!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Lawrenceville

#1 Aug 13, 2010
It's about dam time. The people of Lawrence County are sick and dam tired of shit-bums stealing, breaking and entering, vandalizing and trespassing on their properties, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!! You can't rely on ANY law enforcement officer in the county to come to your aid. Plain and simple fact they can't be everywhere at once and quite frankly many of them really don't give a shit!!!!!

I carry a 38 why because a cop is to heavy!
Mr Ladner

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2010
The problem is this was Max'es guy that broke in, so nothing will ever happen to him. scott murry will never turn over a decent report so charges can be filed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawrenceville, Illinois, Ghost Sightings (Feb '09) Apr 18 ummmmplesno 42
alicia (johnson) atkins Mar '17 soma321 2
Polygamy Mar '17 Big red dog 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72
1 bed Apartments for rent? (Apr '16) Apr '16 Violet99 1
josh kissen? (Jul '15) Jan '16 duramax69 10
Henry ( Hank ) Aalders .. aka. Banadana Hank (Jun '15) Dec '15 fghhk 2

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages