Illinois High School Football - Casey...

Illinois High School Football - Casey-Westfield tips Red Hill

There are 2 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 3, 2007, titled Illinois High School Football - Casey-Westfield tips Red Hill. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

The crowd at Friday's league contest between the Casey-Westfield Warriors and the visiting Red Hill Salukis , observed Casey-Westfield's football squad edge Red Hill by a count of 33-30. The Warriors now own a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

Chris Dunckel

Lostant, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2007
Always a good match up between these two teams.
Very exciting throughout. I would like to make mention of the special teams. They held there own all through the game. Did there jobs with little mention. Congrates to Joshua Dunckel, with 4.4 seconds left, and getting iced twice, kicks the winning field goal. Good job son.
Chstn

Taylorville, IL

#2 Oct 12, 2007
Casey sports always interest me and I sure miss some of the old coaches!! Go Casey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alicia (johnson) atkins May 3 Fya1999572380 3
News Lawrenceville, Illinois, Ghost Sightings (Feb '09) Apr '17 ummmmplesno 42
Polygamy Mar '17 Big red dog 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72
1 bed Apartments for rent? (Apr '16) Apr '16 Violet99 1
josh kissen? (Jul '15) Jan '16 duramax69 10
Henry ( Hank ) Aalders .. aka. Banadana Hank (Jun '15) Dec '15 fghhk 2

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages