Christina Ayala charged in domestic fight

Dec 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

Incoming state Rep. Christina Ayala , awaiting trial in a hit and run case, was arrested Tuesday following a domestic fight.

Comments
41 - 57 of 57 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BPT

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
This adminstration? Haven't most spent our money with blantant disregard? I don't doubt our taxes will go up, but did you think the wouldn't under Romney? You don't think there should be a higher tax rate on someone who makes millions? Why should my husband and I who don't break $100,000 pay a higher rate? How is that right?
Entitlement's? Which ones are you opposed to? The blood sucking seniors, veterns and the disabled or the ones big oil companies get? Are you refering to the career welfare people? I don't know anyone who thinks making a career of collecting welfare is a good idea. Or is it Obamacare? What's wrong with having people purchase insurance, isn't that better then them using the ER as their doctor? The people who don't have insurance and can fully afford to pay for it, why am I paying their doctor bills, doesn't that drive up the cost of health care. Isn't that why the hospitals charge $100.00 for asprin?
I have yet to meet one Obama supporter that thinks he's God or the Messiah, maybe it's the people I hang with. I don't know, but the only people I hear refering to him as God or the Messiah are angry republicans and teapartiers.
no administration has spent money at the rate this current one does.....remember when george bush spent 2 TRILLION he was branded "un-patriotic", what does spending 6 TRILLION make you? we all are gonna pay more taxes.$200,000 to $250,000 in fairfield county with kids and a home does not make anyone rich these people ARE NOT milloinaires as they have benn branded by obama.i could see MILLIONAIRES but this is not the demographic he's going after he's going after those who make substansially less.
entitlements? yes i'm against having the insentive of NOT going to work made so easy, the blood sucking seniors the whole lot. the obamacare system? no one can tell you how much a persons' rate will be yet....and it's now the law, WHY? i will try it, i pay $700 a month now for health care with anthem but how much? it's becoming three card monty with them. so you voted for him? he's gonna eff us all in the end, you'll see.
that was a wonderful exchange that we've had, my friend ,it shows the true purpose of this forum. stay well. happy early holidays.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
This adminstration? Haven't most spent our money with blantant disregard? I don't doubt our taxes will go up, but did you think the wouldn't under Romney? You don't think there should be a higher tax rate on someone who makes millions? Why should my husband and I who don't break $100,000 pay a higher rate? How is that right?
Entitlement's? Which ones are you opposed to? The blood sucking seniors, veterns and the disabled or the ones big oil companies get? Are you refering to the career welfare people? I don't know anyone who thinks making a career of collecting welfare is a good idea. Or is it Obamacare? What's wrong with having people purchase insurance, isn't that better then them using the ER as their doctor? The people who don't have insurance and can fully afford to pay for it, why am I paying their doctor bills, doesn't that drive up the cost of health care. Isn't that why the hospitals charge $100.00 for asprin?
I have yet to meet one Obama supporter that thinks he's God or the Messiah, maybe it's the people I hang with. I don't know, but the only people I hear refering to him as God or the Messiah are angry republicans and teapartiers.
Our taxes would have either not gone up or much less under Romney. The POS in the white house at present has descended into crazy talk; he is spending at almost twice what the government gets; he will not touch entitlements yet that is the only way out long term. Obamacare is a fiscal disaster.
There already is a much higher rate on millionares, in fact they already pay MOST of the govt revenue. To ask them to pay more is confiscatory- you are supposed to be able to keep what you earn under our constitution, and that money is not there for the taking just because you want it.
Spending has skyrocketed. THAT is why we are in a crunch, and no other reason. Democrats want us on the road to disaster. How much closer would you like to get to the edge? And why do you think thats ok?
There is nothing wrong with making people pay for their medical- yet Obamacare manages to make private insurance companies basically government run. That is going to be a disaster for cost, quality, and availability.
Finally: there have been public figures who have compared Obama to jesus. 1 week into office he gets a nobel peace prize??! It's pure emotion, not logic. But emotion isn't going to help us deal with the future.
BPT

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

what really kills me is the antiquated thinking of some.....republicans are "for big business" and the democrats are "for the people".
NEITHER party cares about any of us. just their own agenda, lobbyists, and super pac sponsors.
notice when the goverment passes a law how a clause is ALWAYS written in it to EXCEMPT themselves. do you think obama will use obamacare?
liberals need to wake up and stop with the antiquated thinking.
when more boats rise, your own will sink.
No you are

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>no administration has spent money at the rate this current one does.....remember when george bush spent 2 TRILLION he was branded "un-patriotic", what does spending 6 TRILLION make you? we all are gonna pay more taxes.$200,000 to $250,000 in fairfield county with kids and a home does not make anyone rich these people ARE NOT milloinaires as they have benn branded by obama.i could see MILLIONAIRES but this is not the demographic he's going after he's going after those who make substansially less.
entitlements? yes i'm against having the insentive of NOT going to work made so easy, the blood sucking seniors the whole lot. the obamacare system? no one can tell you how much a persons' rate will be yet....and it's now the law, WHY? i will try it, i pay $700 a month now for health care with anthem but how much? it's becoming three card monty with them. so you voted for him? he's gonna eff us all in the end, you'll see.
that was a wonderful exchange that we've had, my friend ,it shows the true purpose of this forum. stay well. happy early holidays.
Aren't we still paying for Bush's wars? Maybe it's me, but if my husband and I brought in $200,000-$250,000 I would consider it rich. But again I have supported my family of 4 with under $50,000 while living in fairfield. It sucked and I don't know how the hell we pulled it off.

I'm afraid this is something we'll never agree on, but at least we can disagree without getting nasty with each other. LOL I can't say the same about my husband and me, he voted Romney. We had to ban any political talk during the election or we would be divorced by now.

You stay well too, I hope you have a great holiday season.
No you are

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our taxes would have either not gone up or much less under Romney. The POS in the white house at present has descended into crazy talk; he is spending at almost twice what the government gets; he will not touch entitlements yet that is the only way out long term. Obamacare is a fiscal disaster.
There already is a much higher rate on millionares, in fact they already pay MOST of the govt revenue. To ask them to pay more is confiscatory- you are supposed to be able to keep what you earn under our constitution, and that money is not there for the taking just because you want it.
Spending has skyrocketed. THAT is why we are in a crunch, and no other reason. Democrats want us on the road to disaster. How much closer would you like to get to the edge? And why do you think thats ok?
There is nothing wrong with making people pay for their medical- yet Obamacare manages to make private insurance companies basically government run. That is going to be a disaster for cost, quality, and availability.
Finally: there have been public figures who have compared Obama to jesus. 1 week into office he gets a nobel peace prize??! It's pure emotion, not logic. But emotion isn't going to help us deal with the future.
How can you say our taxes wouldn't go up under Romney-he never said what his plan. He was going to let that be a surprise for after the election.
Maybe he did have all the answers, but he refused to share them with us. Do you really think he Romney wasn't going to spend? Remember "read my lips, no new taxes"?
You're right I did see something that some rapper/singer called Obama Jesus, what BS. Of course I don't hang with him. I also thought the noble prize was a load of BS.

Let me ask you something-didn't we have a surplus after Clinton? Didn't Bush put us in a deficit? Isn't Obama's tax plan pretty much Clintons? Wasn't Romney's the same as Bushs? Why would we want the same plan that put us into a deficit? I'm not trying to be agrue, I'm very curious. To be perfectly honest I never really paid much attention to politics until this year, so I have some catching up to do.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LynneB wrote:
What a stellar example of a State Representative, eh?
NOT.
She is a sad story, I am sure that she is a drunk.
America Gentlemen Samuel

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She needs to be bent over and given a good one
Herbiesun

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe Obama will bail her out of this mess too!!

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 9, 2012
 
Oh Bridgeport... WHY do you DO this to yourselves? Just because it's female (to all appearances anyway) and ethnic: you don't HAVE to vote for it.

Please use a little more common-sense next time - the 'newspaper'(to all appearances anyway) could put better stuff in that space.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

And a picture of a better looking woman, Sol.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say our taxes wouldn't go up under Romney-he never said what his plan. He was going to let that be a surprise for after the election.
Maybe he did have all the answers, but he refused to share them with us. Do you really think he Romney wasn't going to spend? Remember "read my lips, no new taxes"?
You're right I did see something that some rapper/singer called Obama Jesus, what BS. Of course I don't hang with him. I also thought the noble prize was a load of BS.
Let me ask you something-didn't we have a surplus after Clinton? Didn't Bush put us in a deficit? Isn't Obama's tax plan pretty much Clintons? Wasn't Romney's the same as Bushs? Why would we want the same plan that put us into a deficit? I'm not trying to be agrue, I'm very curious. To be perfectly honest I never really paid much attention to politics until this year, so I have some catching up to do.
Romney didn't refuse to say what his plan was- thats just another line from the mainstream media. He had a 'deficit hawkish' plan, added to and promoted by Ryan. I said taxes would either not go up or go up less under Romney. By comparison, they are going to skyrocket under the Messiah. And, as former head of the DNC Howard Dean is admitting, everyones taxes are going to have to go up a lot. We had a surplus during the Clinton years because republicans had a veto-proof majority in congress. They are responsible for the balanced budget, not Clinton. Look it up.
Read my lips, no new taxes- Bush 41 was tricked by a democrat congress. Look that up too.
It's a fact, I am not just spewing lies.
Even if Obama's plan resembles Clinton's plan, thats not the complete picture. You have to look at spending too. Under Obama, we are spending at an absolutely disastrous rate.
Bush's deficits are a fraction of what Obama's deficits are, and will be. We also had a very healthy economy under Bush- and the current recession was not due to his spending, it was due to the collapse of housing finance.
I appreciate your honesty. Read some conservative stuff instead of the NYTimes and CNN. Drudge is a good place to start.
I am surprised to read you are someones' wife- always thought you were a guy! I don't know why I thought that, it was just an assumption.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

By the way, Obama constantly promoting this 'tax the rich' thing is such total BS. Taxing the rich at a socialist rate won't pay down the debt more than a tiny fraction. It's an emotional appeal to the sheeple, who know nothing about such matters but who resent rich people who made better life choices.
American Gentlemen Samuel

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Citizen44 wrote:
By the way, Obama constantly promoting this 'tax the rich' thing is such total BS. Taxing the rich at a socialist rate won't pay down the debt more than a tiny fraction. It's an emotional appeal to the sheeple, who know nothing about such matters but who resent rich people who made better life choices.
Your right. I agree. It's like lipstick on Lynne or I mean a pig.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

#53 is the Faker but is the Real A-Hole.
No you are

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney didn't refuse to say what his plan was- thats just another line from the mainstream media. He had a 'deficit hawkish' plan, added to and promoted by Ryan. I said taxes would either not go up or go up less under Romney. By comparison, they are going to skyrocket under the Messiah. And, as former head of the DNC Howard Dean is admitting, everyones taxes are going to have to go up a lot. We had a surplus during the Clinton years because republicans had a veto-proof majority in congress. They are responsible for the balanced budget, not Clinton. Look it up.
Read my lips, no new taxes- Bush 41 was tricked by a democrat congress. Look that up too.
It's a fact, I am not just spewing lies.
Even if Obama's plan resembles Clinton's plan, thats not the complete picture. You have to look at spending too. Under Obama, we are spending at an absolutely disastrous rate.
Bush's deficits are a fraction of what Obama's deficits are, and will be. We also had a very healthy economy under Bush- and the current recession was not due to his spending, it was due to the collapse of housing finance.
I appreciate your honesty. Read some conservative stuff instead of the NYTimes and CNN. Drudge is a good place to start.
I am surprised to read you are someones' wife- always thought you were a guy! I don't know why I thought that, it was just an assumption.
If he did tell us his plan, then why couldn't I find it? I won't read/watch Fox. His website had no information. I just kept hearing from him is "I have a 5 point plan".
I'll try to read some conserative stuff, but I never know who to trust, who isn't far leaning. And just so you know, I haven't believed everything I've heard. I tried to fact check as much as I could. Also what concerned me about Romney was his stand on social issues, namely abortion. I personally would never have one, I think it's just wrong. However I feel strongly about choice and with Mitt in the house, who knows who he would have appointed to the SC and how they would vote. Same with gay marriage, lol again I would never have one, not being gay but I feel it is a basic human right.

LOL I got a good laugh, yes I'm female, have been all my life.:)Married for almost 30 years.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 10, 2012
 
LynneB wrote:
What a stellar example of a State Representative, eh?
NOT.
Very true my friend.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Apr 12, 2013
 
BPT wrote:
thank god she's a democrat , they would lynch her if she was a republican.
what did we elect a criminal?
arrested TWICE in less than six months.........
Still not in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Bridgeport News Video

•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bridgeport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgeport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••