Corruption in Connecticut politics

They are the cases and the faces that earned us the nick name Corrupticut. Governor Rowland resigns, serves time in prison and mayors too; Waterbury's Philip Giordano, Bridgeport's Joe Ganim both remain behind bars. Read more
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#317 Nov 10, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.. I've been trying to get any paper or TV station to do just the polluted water story on this for years. The corruption protecting this suit, and there are many others like it, includes the DEP, Blumenthal, McKinney, State Health lab,(dissapearing tests),local health, every Newtown Politician and Town Clerk to the point of fraudulently selling the tax debt in someones name who is bankrupt and doesn't own the house. Every 4-5 years they walk into court and the tax people say,"give us our money, or we will foreclose!" , and the crook says,"go ahead and foreclose, will cost you 3 million$$ to get your 50 grand!", And they say, never mind. They pay no mortgage either. Then there's the other stuff! Now you can get an idea just how bad "Corrupticut" really is. This should be on 60 minutes, oh that's right, they aren't interested. Neither are the feds.
Yes!!But truth be told, it was most often said with the F word "f$&k all y' all"
FaceFacts

East Hartford, CT

#318 Nov 10, 2012
Stop Thg wrote:
<quoted text>
Why what kind of anti-semitic comments have they been making?
It's OK for the nation to go literally broke when we have a half-black president but god forbid anyone uses the N word now.. even though Obama is just half black!
Maybe we would have been better off with an all black president. I'm sure that the mulattos endure less discrimination than someone's who is all black. The blacks who were all black I'm sure remember what it was like to live in poverty.
But now you got scores of other races also living in poverty cuz Obama doesn't know how to change our economy for the better.
well said but folks i've known who are all black & quite dark skinned have always been nice to me, a white gal & they r decent, respectful, hard working folks NOT on welfare!

it's hard to believe Obama was a pot smoker too. he is not laid back at all, & insulting to many people in the U.S. republicans, white women, jews, people who don't WANT to be on welfare!

has you noticed too, just How restrictive & abusive so many liberals are to other ppl, not even allowing them simple FREEDOM OF SPEECH, while the liberals can run their mouths off, about ANYONE they wish to??
yeah, much rather have an all black guy to run the U.S. than self centered deceitful liberals, such as Obama & his supporters.
Anti-semitism is sky-rocketing in blue states, Connecticut is a case in point. Which is bizarre for its 2 Senators are both Jewish!!
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#319 Nov 10, 2012
Things I don't understand:
about 3 doors down, a gay couple has a Romney sign in their yard.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#320 Nov 10, 2012
looters won wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!!But truth be told, it was most often said with the F word "f$&k all y' all"
.... Are you saying that is what I said or they said?
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#321 Nov 11, 2012
Touch screen (or any other form of computerised voting for that matter) should never have been allowed in the first place. Any system could be rigged deep in the programming to deliberately miscast the votes in favour of a particular candidate.
If the examples which have shown touchscreens with widened Romney buttons areas and narrowed obama touch areas are actual attemts at manipulating the vote,they are incredibly clumsy(I'm no prgrammer but I'm sure it would be perfectly simply to have a machine which gave every appearance of taking a vote for obama and still counting it for Romney.
There is nothing wrong with good old fashoned paper and pen, x marks the spot voting . It just takes a bit longer to count the votes,but,when making such a massively important decision for America(and , lets be honest, the rest of the world), waiting a few extra hours for the correct results is surely worth it.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#322 Nov 11, 2012
looters won wrote:
Touch screen (or any other form of computerised voting for that matter) should never have been allowed in the first place. Any system could be rigged deep in the programming to deliberately miscast the votes in favour of a particular candidate.
If the examples which have shown touchscreens with widened Romney buttons areas and narrowed obama touch areas are actual attemts at manipulating the vote,they are incredibly clumsy(I'm no prgrammer but I'm sure it would be perfectly simply to have a machine which gave every appearance of taking a vote for obama and still counting it for Romney.
There is nothing wrong with good old fashoned paper and pen, x marks the spot voting . It just takes a bit longer to count the votes,but,when making such a massively important decision for America(and , lets be honest, the rest of the world), waiting a few extra hours for the correct results is surely worth it.
...... Way to ignore the question. Again, are you saying I said screw off or did they say it to me?
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#323 Nov 11, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>...... Way to ignore the question. Again, are you saying I said screw off or did they say it to me?
It's called "bump in the road"!!! like the death of 4 heroes.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#324 Nov 11, 2012
My family support CTM.
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#325 Nov 11, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
My family support CTM.
And free birth control than 4 murdered Americans.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#326 Nov 11, 2012
looters won wrote:
<quoted text>It's called "bump in the road"!!! like the death of 4 heroes.
... Another to talk crap and have no substance as a human. Basically means you don't have enough ba%%s to stand behind what you say.
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#327 Nov 11, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>... Another to talk crap and have no substance as a human. Basically means you don't have enough ba%%s to stand behind what you say.
Nope
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#329 Nov 18, 2012
looters won wrote:
<quoted text>Nope
.. Looks like another crook fishing around for who knows what about the crooks. That "truth be known" sounds very much like some others I know who use that to set the stage for a lie.
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#330 Nov 18, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.. Looks like another crook fishing around for who knows what about the crooks. That "truth be known" sounds very much like some others I know who use that to set the stage for a lie.
What a crock.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#331 Nov 18, 2012
looters won wrote:
<quoted text>What a crock.
... The only crock is that you spoke as to knowing something, now you don't want to say. So what are you really doing? And what did you mean....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#332 Nov 18, 2012
looters won wrote:
<quoted text>What a crock.
It is a container that butter used to be made in.
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#333 Nov 19, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>... The only crock is that you spoke as to knowing something, now you don't want to say. So what are you really doing? And what did you mean....
Ct.a socialist state ,it refers to the use of state force to redistribute wealth.
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#334 Nov 19, 2012
Searching for answers (never) .No more INSULTS to ISLAM and The MIDDLE EAST put on film.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#335 Nov 19, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a container that butter used to be made in.
Parkay!
looters won

Naugatuck, CT

#336 Nov 19, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Parkay!
Was made in the USA.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#337 Nov 19, 2012
looters won wrote:
<quoted text>Ct.a socialist state ,it refers to the use of state force to redistribute wealth.
.. You change the subject then throw BS. You are at least taking lessons from the crooked politicians in this state. So what are you looking for here? I also never said you were looking for answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $2M in repairs made to Pleasure Beach breakwaters 12 hr American Gentlema... 1
News New HCC president faces challenge, opportunity 12 hr American Gentlema... 1
Business Is Booming As Bridgeport Lobster Shop ... 14 hr CTM 20
Still Looking For A U G I E ! 23 hr Citizen44 11
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Sun Jaime ONeill 428
News Man accused in diaper scam described as 'entrep... Sun sad just sad malinka 3
News Bridgeport's East Side hopes to prosper from St... Sun American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]