Bridgeport cemetery slaying still a m...

Bridgeport cemetery slaying still a mystery

There are 17 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Oct 20, 2008, titled Bridgeport cemetery slaying still a mystery. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

As police continue to investigate Saturday's shooting death of city resident Jose Suarez in Lakeview Cemetery, a cemetery official called the incident "very unfortunate" but isolated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

George A Romero

Boston, MA

#2 Oct 20, 2008
What's the mystery? It was a drug deal gone bad. A cemetery is a great place to deal. It's either that, or the zombies woke from their graves.
animals killing animals

New Haven, CT

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Who cares?
Herschell Gordon Lewis

Danbury, CT

#4 Oct 20, 2008
George A Romero wrote:
What's the mystery? It was a drug deal gone bad. A cemetery is a great place to deal. It's either that, or the zombies woke from their graves.
If you want to see zombies rise from their graves just wait until a Latino turns up in the police blotter and soon the stinking corpses of racists past will arrive.
Herschell Gordon Lewis

Danbury, CT

#5 Oct 20, 2008
animals killing animals wrote:
BRAINS?!!
ah see! there's one now!
misericordia senor

Stony Point, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2008
senor te pido misericordia por green eyees i su familia senor te pido que perdones a la jente que hasen comentario sin saber y te pido que ellos reconoscan tu misericordia ,
JUSTICE

Berlin, CT

#8 Sep 18, 2009

RSS» Police Log | News | Business | Sports

Man charged in Bridgeport homicide
By Daniel Tepfer
Staff writer
Updated: 09/10/2009 11:09:26 PM EDT

Click photo to enlarge

BRIDGEPORT -- A city man was charged Thursday with a fatal shooting in a local cemetery last October.

Jacob Carattini, 37, of Linen Avenue, was arrested on a warrant by Detective Heitor Teixeira of the Police Department's Cold Case Unit as he came to court on other pending charges.

Carattini was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. He is held in lieu of $1.5 million, pending arraignment Friday in Superior Court.

Jose "Green Eyes" Suarez Jr., 22, was shot once in the head. His body was found lying in a pool of blood in Lakeview Cemetery on Boston Avenue the morning of Oct. 18.

Police said Suarez had apparently been hanging around with Carattini, who is awaiting trial on drug sale charges. At some point, police said, Carattini accused Suarez of stealing drugs from him.

Police said on the night before the Suarez's body was found, Carattini drove him to the cemetery. The men got into a dispute, and Carattini allegedly pulled out a handgun and shot Suarez once in the head as he begged for his life.
his brother

Teaneck, NJ

#9 Oct 22, 2010
Who cares?
Yo that was my brother u jerk off..watch ur mouth
MRS AVA

Moore, SC

#10 Oct 22, 2010
his brother wrote:
<quoted text>Yo that was my brother u jerk off..watch ur mouth
Sorry for your loss No one should make a rude comment on a loved one's death no matter what the circumstances.
Boon

Bronx, NY

#11 Oct 22, 2010
George A Romero wrote:
true

Sh-tbeast Junior

Since: Aug 10

Walnut, CA

#12 Oct 22, 2010
his brother wrote:
Spare us, Jose. That ANIMAL got exactly what he deserved- what all you shitskins deserve.
TD Owen

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Oct 22, 2010
his brother wrote:
You didn't mention which one was "Yo brother". The shooter or the Shootee.
Niikk

Bronx, NY

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Sh-tbeast Junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare us, Jose. That ANIMAL got exactly what he deserved- what all you shitskins deserve.
yep
secret

Ansonia, CT

#16 Mar 4, 2012
his brother wrote:
i undertand ya pain...he was such an amazing person and that fkn scumbag should rott in prison...green eyes didnt deserve that
PARANOID

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2012
TD Owen wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't mention which one was "Yo brother". The shooter or the Shootee.
How does it feel being in jail for ten years for beating up your wife and kids?
Adolf

New Canaan, CT

#19 Mar 5, 2012
Who cares?
correct
Sister

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2012
May God forgive you and all the other heartless people with rude n unjustified comments. Life will treat you equally and you will get exactly what you deserve. For the only ANIMALs here are you n the other bastards that have sickening minds like yours!
Sh-tbeast Junior wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 26, 2012
I feel the pains of the writer of #20. God bless her and her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old, opulent theaters trigger magnificent memories 8 hr Gavone 3
News Restaurant Road Trip: Brewport a " Pizza Hot Of... 8 hr Gavone 3
News Car stolen from Trumbull mall 9 hr Gavone 2
News Ex-teacher pleads not guilty to sex assault of ... Wed America Gentleman... 2
News Casey Cummings Wed America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport Dems' convention exposes bitter riva... Wed WorkAvoider 3
News Man Who Served Time In Ganim Case Arrested In D... Tue America Gentleman... 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages