3 arrested in Bpt Courthouse fracas

Dec 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

Tempers flared on the steps of the Golden Hill Street courthouse as family and friends of a teenage victim and the two men charged with his Aug.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

More killings will happen in 2013 in Bridgeport.
bpthoodnews

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 31, 2012
 
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
More killings will happen in 2013 in Bridgeport.
2013 look like bad year for Bridgeport

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just like this year, my friend.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
More killings will happen in 2013 in Bridgeport.
This is an amazing prophecy. How do you know this Samuel?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Because I had lived in Bridgeport for 31 years.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an amazing prophecy. How do you know this Samuel?


ESP

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hi Ava
I heard that you and your husband had a hard time to removed the freshly made reindeer poop on your house roof. Tippy never received your gifts.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yeah.........here we go again. With names like TYSAAUN, TYRELL and then there is JOSE....yeah....you can usually figure out by the names who the bad characters are without reading further.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If we could get laws passed disallowing these stipid Negros, etc. from breeding then they`ll just kill each other off.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Because I had lived in Bridgeport for 31 years.
Did you move straight from New Hampshire to Bridgeport? Just curious.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Hi Ava
I heard that you and your husband had a hard time to removed the freshly made reindeer poop on your house roof. Tippy never received your gifts.
Every year I am promised Reindeer Poop and never get it.I would love some for my garden and since you made that comment I will never send any more treats for Tippy as you have no patience and had to make a nasty comment.They were mailed , I can't help that the post office takes so long to deliver.So no more free handouts. I can spend $ 20.00 plus the price of postage on another animal.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ava has no sense of humor and she is a Liar, Every year, Santa send me a e mail telling me that his reindeer drop freshly make reindeer poop on her house at my request for being mean and nasty. Tippy have not received her so call gifts. Shame on her.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Ava has no sense of humor and she is a Liar, Every year, Santa send me a e mail telling me that his reindeer drop freshly make reindeer poop on her house at my request for being mean and nasty. Tippy have not received her so call gifts. Shame on her.
Like I said you will get your last FREE gift soon.You got one last year and you will get one this week. I did not send it express mail so tell Tippy enjoy it and make it last.Oh yes I guess since you do not know my address Santa has the wrong one.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Santa knows all the people addresses on Earth.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Santa knows all the people addresses on Earth.
Do you believe in the Toothfairy too?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, just Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, Ava is just piss off like this at this time of the year, because she and Sky King have to clean the Reindeer poop off their cheap house in Anderson, South Carolina.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
No, just Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, Ava is just piss off like this at this time of the year, because she and Sky King have to clean the Reindeer poop off their cheap house in Anderson, South Carolina.
LOL still fixated that I live in Anderson? LOL as usual you are wrong but I guess you can't reason with anyone who thinks Santa and the Easter bunny are real. Have a nice day Sam
BPT

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 4, 2013
 
and people talk about me going off subject.......

why did no one escort these families out?
did'nt anyone anticipate these problems. it's always volitale in these circumstances.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BPT wrote:
and people talk about me going off subject.......
why did no one escort these families out?
did'nt anyone anticipate these problems. it's always volitale in these circumstances.
Yeah, don't you just love it when the subject changes to something like: "reindeer poop"!!
Thanks for getting back to the subject, BPT. As for being escorted out maybe the police didn't want to be charged with "racial profiling"! You know how some races are a little touchy about that. LOL!
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
No, just Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, Ava is just piss off like this at this time of the year, because she and Sky King have to clean the Reindeer poop off their cheap house in Anderson, South Carolina. Also, I am a faggot who jerks off to pictures of my mother.
Go take your Ambien, fake retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bridgeport News Video

•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bridgeport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgeport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••