First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wiseman

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Mar 9, 2013
It seems our man Sam is in need of a vacation again.He is entertaining the thought that people give a crap about the old posts and by him doing that I predict it will bring out the hater that harassed a certain lady in full force.I hope not.
Former Fairfield Res

Netherlands

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Good morning my darling it is a beautiful day.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 9, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
No comment on post #1 Sam?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 9, 2013
#1 is not a man nor wise, but none other then the thug, bully and plain no good nasty evil Ava from Spartanburg, S.C. She is so stupid that she would believe that we would not believe anybody from that city in S.C. would be somebody else then her and her very old husband, Sky King. Shame on both of them. All of us in Connecticut needs a very long vacation from them both. God bless, Jackelope, Tippy, her fish and myself.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Sorry to say Sam your wrong. I have not been home since last night as I am staying at a GF's house while my husband and hers are fishing at the lake and since she is 7and 1/2 months pregnant she did not want to be alone.It is not my husband and I know no one is at my home so I have no clue who it is.Knowing you you will continue to say it is me . I just wanted to let everyone know the truth. I do however agree with the post as if people keep bringing up past posts the real haters will come back on annoying you and others. If I wanted to write something w/o you knowing where it came from I could This is the first time I checked the posts from last night and I see you are still at it.... sad ..when I have not bothered you .

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Wiseman wrote:
It seems our man Sam is in need of a vacation again.He is entertaining the thought that people give a crap about the old posts and by him doing that I predict it will bring out the hater that harassed a certain lady in full force.I hope not.
If you can write insults on my forums, I can write great interesting comments on stories on your forums.
The Man

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Sam will never quit until his Stroke leaves him "cook(ed)" and hopefully it will come sooner than later.
BPT

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Wiseman wrote:
It seems our man Sam is in need of a vacation again.He is entertaining the thought that people give a crap about the old posts and by him doing that I predict it will bring out the hater that harassed a certain lady in full force.I hope not.
I`ve private messaged the little b*tch to discuss in person his online harassment of women. He`s declined every time like a typical internet coward.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>I`ve private messaged the little b*tch to discuss in person his online harassment of women. He`s declined every time like a typical internet coward.
Why would you take issue only with the harassment of women? Why not ask for all the attacks to stop? And I note that the single biggest (former) troublemaker was a female.
BPT

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you take issue only with the harassment of women? Why not ask for all the attacks to stop? And I note that the single biggest (former) troublemaker was a female.
Flat out disrepsecting women is the most disgusting thing in my book. That`s why I take issue with African American males, and it`s sad to see closet liberals come to their defense when I do. Yes, I`m aware the most evil person to ever post here is a woman.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 11, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Flat out disrepsecting women is the most disgusting thing in my book. That`s why I take issue with African American males, and it`s sad to see closet liberals come to their defense when I do. Yes, I`m aware the most evil person to ever post here is a woman.
I could have sworn it was wrong to disrespect any human being. Did I miss something? Why put half of humanity on unequal footing?

Your respect for modern american women is not returned, by the way. American women in general do not give a damn whatsoever about men. Not even their own sons.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 11, 2013
Or husbands, I meant to add.
BPT

Woodbury, CT

#14 Mar 11, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Flat out disrepsecting women is the most disgusting thing in my book. That`s why I take issue with African American males, and it`s sad to see closet liberals come to their defense when I do. Yes, I`m aware the most evil person to ever post here is a woman.
so you're "black" comments in the past are only about black MALES?
not black women also?
BPT

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have sworn it was wrong to disrespect any human being. Did I miss something? Why put half of humanity on unequal footing?
Your respect for modern american women is not returned, by the way. American women in general do not give a damn whatsoever about men. Not even their own sons.
I guess we just don`t really agree. Sounds like you may have gone through a divorce or something, I dunno.
BPT

United States

#16 Mar 11, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>so you're "black" comments in the past are only about black MALES?
not black women also?
Is this a joke?`Cause you ask me these questions, I answer, you say you don`t believe me, throw out some insults, and do it all over again like a month later.
BPT

Woodbury, CT

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you take issue only with the harassment of women? Why not ask for all the attacks to stop? And I note that the single biggest (former) troublemaker was a female.
how do you know?
BPT

United States

#18 Mar 11, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
#1 is not a man nor wise, but none other then the thug, bully and plain no good nasty evil Ava from Spartanburg, S.C. She is so stupid that she would believe that we would not believe anybody from that city in S.C. would be somebody else then her and her very old husband, Sky King. Shame on both of them. All of us in Connecticut needs a very long vacation from them both. God bless, Jackelope, Tippy, her fish and myself.
Topix goes back to 2006 and there is plenty of proof of you doing this since back then. You are skum.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 11, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we just don`t really agree. Sounds like you may have gone through a divorce or something, I dunno.
No, although I've seen plenty of my friends go through it. What I'm saying is, why treat someone differently because they are male or female? Do women need 'extra' protection from the internet?
BPT

United States

#20 Mar 11, 2013
I actually do feel that women need a little more sense of security. Guys are a little more threatening, and physically bigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Street temporarily closed in Bridgeport 5 hr BPT 2
News What to expect from the snowstorm 13 hr BPT 6
News Raid Of Bridgeport Man's Home Nets More Than A ... Fri BPT 11
News Supreme Court to hear arguments in Bridgeport p... Fri America Gentleman... 1
News Menorah Lighting held in Trumbull Fri BPT 1
News Cops claims discrimination in suit against Brid... Fri BPT 1
News Free McNuggets Could Be Winging Your Way In Fai... Thu Gavone 4

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages