Has Danny Started Wearing His Gay Rei...

Has Danny Started Wearing His Gay Reindeer Hat Yet?

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BPT

East Hampton, CT

#2 Sep 19, 2012
leave sam alone. why try to start trouble, it's pointless.......
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Really. What do you hope to gain by harassing him, besides making yourself look like an imbecile?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2012
I like to thank the Real BPT and Lynne for their support. I am not gay nor am I mental retarded. It no longer bother me when thugs and bullies including the Fake BPT insult me. It piss me off that there is a Fake BPT. I feel sorry for the Real BPT. It is interesting that Ava from Anderson, South Carolina is interest in Bridgeport and Stratford Connecticut news and not her local news. I am grateful that she send Tippy food and toys. I believe that I am kidding her and not insult her and wish her and her husband and their pets the best in life and hope when they visit our state, they visit their friends they have on Topix, which up to this point they never did. I know that Citizen44 and the Real BPT would enjoy meeting them. I had many girlfriends in my life and I graduated from grade school, high school, HCC majoring in Accounting, 1981 and was in the Air Force as a clerk. Let the thugs and bullies who never met me and do not know me think what they want of me, and let them waste their time and effort harassing and insulting me. Unlike them, I have Peace in my life, and Tippy and her fish bright Joy in my life. May God have no pity on the thugs and bullies on Earth and May God bless me and my friends, including the Real BPT and Lynne.
BPT

East Hampton, CT

#5 Sep 19, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I like to thank the Real BPT and Lynne for their support. I am not gay nor am I mental retarded. It no longer bother me when thugs and bullies including the Fake BPT insult me. It piss me off that there is a Fake BPT. I feel sorry for the Real BPT. It is interesting that Ava from Anderson, South Carolina is interest in Bridgeport and Stratford Connecticut news and not her local news. I am grateful that she send Tippy food and toys. I believe that I am kidding her and not insult her and wish her and her husband and their pets the best in life and hope when they visit our state, they visit their friends they have on Topix, which up to this point they never did. I know that Citizen44 and the Real BPT would enjoy meeting them. I had many girlfriends in my life and I graduated from grade school, high school, HCC majoring in Accounting, 1981 and was in the Air Force as a clerk. Let the thugs and bullies who never met me and do not know me think what they want of me, and let them waste their time and effort harassing and insulting me. Unlike them, I have Peace in my life, and Tippy and her fish bright Joy in my life. May God have no pity on the thugs and bullies on Earth and May God bless me and my friends, including the Real BPT and Lynne.
thank you sam.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2012
You are welcome my friend.
AVA_AVA_AVA

Greenville, SC

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Just why is my name mentioned? Sam on one hand you compliment me but on the other you bring up the same old line as to why I am interested in Ct news.I think I have answered that many many times Be good and stay health.Tippy will get another a goodie bag from me at Christmas.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Ava.#7.. How come you are not complaining about the subject, and Imposter using your friend, BPT name,#1 & #8, and the subject of this post.#1 called me retard and the subject call me gay, two words that gets me really mad and angry. You should defend your friend, BPT and complaint about the faker using his name, and insulting me and others.#1 is defending you and insulting me. I defend myself. I wrote many good things about you. Did you notice that my good friend, Real BPT and Lynne defended me, and complaint about the Fake BPT. You should do the same.
BPT

East Hampton, CT

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Ava.#7.. How come you are not complaining about the subject, and Imposter using your friend, BPT name,#1 & #8, and the subject of this post.#1 called me retard and the subject call me gay, two words that gets me really mad and angry. You should defend your friend, BPT and complaint about the faker using his name, and insulting me and others.#1 is defending you and insulting me. I defend myself. I wrote many good things about you. Did you notice that my good friend, Real BPT and Lynne defended me, and complaint about the Fake BPT. You should do the same.
thank you sam
but
i don't need anyones help to defend me.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 20, 2012
I think Samuel's #4 long comment is excellent. Leave Sam alone... Sam you didn't have to put Ava's name in there, Ava your response is really nice. Send his kitty some treats! Tippy is a great cat.
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#13 Sep 20, 2012
BPT wrote:
You`ve been outed, fake tard.
And now so have you. Think about it. You're the first person who ever posted about it, you're the only one who has a problem with it, and you're the only one who's ever given him grief about it. Let it go, forpetesakes.
BPT

East Hampton, CT

#14 Sep 20, 2012
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
And now so have you. Think about it. You're the first person who ever posted about it, you're the only one who has a problem with it, and you're the only one who's ever given him grief about it. Let it go, forpetesakes.
td owen, AGAIN!!!??!!
AVA_AVA_AVA

Greenville, SC

#15 Sep 20, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>thank you sam
but
That is why I do not respond as it does not do any good. The more times you acknowledge the insulting posts the more people do it. Sam should just learn to ignore them.We know the real BPT posts .Hope all is well with you

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>thank you sam.
#5.. You are welcome my friend.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 20, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>thank you sam
but
That what friends do, my friend. Yes I know it is a fact, that the Fake BPT is Tommy Dummy Owen, 21 Locke Street, Ansonia, and I know where he works in Stratford. What I did not know was that he hate Black People. Shame on him.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 20, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I do not respond as it does not do any good. The more times you acknowledge the insulting posts the more people do it. Sam should just learn to ignore them.We know the real BPT posts .Hope all is well with you
BPT and Citizen44 wants to know when are you going to visit them the next time you are in Connecticut. You should take your own advice. The regulars know the only reasons that you are here. My first comments were very kind to you. Why you refused to defend the real BPT and complain about the Fake BPT insulting Black People and calling me gay, which I am not, nor am I retarded. The Faker is your close friend, Tommy Dummy Owen, and I know where he works in Stratford. Payback time is coming.
Rudolph

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
BPT and Citizen44 wants to know when are you going to visit them the next time you are in Connecticut. You should take your own advice. The regulars know the only reasons that you are here. My first comments were very kind to you. Why you refused to defend the real BPT and complain about the Fake BPT insulting Black People and calling me gay, which I am not, nor am I retarded. The Faker is your close friend, Tommy Dummy Owen, and I know where he works in Stratford. Payback time is coming.
What'cha gonna do, poke him with an antler?
BPT

East Hampton, CT

#20 Sep 20, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I do not respond as it does not do any good. The more times you acknowledge the insulting posts the more people do it. Sam should just learn to ignore them.We know the real BPT posts .Hope all is well with you
all is well ava, thanks for asking. good to see you post again. how are things down south?
BPT

East Hampton, CT

#21 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
That what friends do, my friend. Yes I know it is a fact, that the Fake BPT is Tommy Dummy Owen, 21 Locke Street, Ansonia, and I know where he works in Stratford. What I did not know was that he hate Black People. Shame on him.
we should all stick up for ourselves, we are adults here.
i never knew td owen to post racist stuff in the past, i don't know if it is him?
would be surprised and VERY disappointed if it is him.

Location hidden

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Rudolph wrote:
<quoted text>What'cha gonna do, poke him with an antler?
That is your job, go do it.

Location hidden

#23 Sep 20, 2012
BPT wrote:
leave sam alone. why try to start trouble, it's pointless.......
#2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing girl reportedly with Bridgeport man Fri BPT 8
Wisconsin Amp Thu Amp 1
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) May 25 jeremy75 2,649
News Carlos Ortiz, 26, of Bridgeport, was arrested T... May 25 America Gentleman... 1
News Runaway sex trafficking victim found in stolen ... May 25 America Gentleman... 1
News Murphy for VEEP? May 24 Phil 7
News Huge crowd fills courtroom for murder arraignment May 24 America Gentleman... 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages