Comments
1 - 20 of 107 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2009
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
got some explain to do

AOL

#1 Jul 5, 2008
for what? Don't you think he was investigated in the ganim fiasco? He came up clean. The guy pays the lawyers to find creative ways out. It is all legal becasue there is a paper trail. If I let you borrow 100,000.00 at 14% it is loan sharking but if I loan you 100,000.00 at 20% and it goes through a lawyers office it is legal because guess what I have to pay taxes on that the goverment does not care because they get a piece and with regards to Sal he gives the goverment a lot of $$$$6984
hes crooked as a dogs leg

Succasunna, NJ

#2 Jul 5, 2008
I don't know why he hasn't been sued by the city for back taxes.If you are poor and owe $100 tax on your car,the city will sieze it and sell it.This guy continues to screw everyone,and get away with it.Now we hear of his "invisible used car lot".He should be put in jail,for tax evasion-just like CAPONE.........
Lisa Gi

Piscataway, NJ

#3 Jul 5, 2008
Why not Sal, I am being audited and I have always paid my full amount of taxes
Aurelia

Peekskill, NY

#4 Jul 6, 2008
Of course he should be investigated by the IRS. We all know he's a millionaire living in a million dollar house on Fairfield Beach. I bet he pays his taxes to Fairfield. He just filed for bankruptcy so he doesn't have to pay taxes in Bpt, and can keep his polluted property. I think it's time to change the laws that protect leeches like Sal.
Ellen O

Peekskill, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2008
hes crooked as a dogs leg wrote:
I don't know why he hasn't been sued by the city for back taxes.If you are poor and owe $100 tax on your car,the city will sieze it and sell it.This guy continues to screw everyone,and get away with it.Now we hear of his "invisible used car lot".He should be put in jail,for tax evasion-just like CAPONE.........
Our city leaders have been in cahoots with Sal and every other sleaze bag that didn't pay taxes. You see, if you donate to the "party" you don't have to pay taxes in Bridgeport. That's been going on since McLevy was voted out of office.
Black Rock Al

Waterbury, CT

#6 Jul 6, 2008
JAIL to Sal
Louis

Fairfield, CT

#7 Jul 6, 2008
It is politics as usual in Bridgeport where is the FBI maybe Dinardo has them on his payroll?????
Louis

Fairfield, CT

#8 Jul 6, 2008
Lisa Gi wrote:
Why not Sal, I am being audited and I have always paid my full amount of taxes
I agree but the question is who does he have in gov't that protects him everyone else goes to jail
Ganim, Newton not Sal that is the question we need to answer and find out???
manny

Fairfield, CT

#9 Jul 6, 2008
hes crooked as a dogs leg wrote:
I

I'll drink to that!!!
JRicc

Fairfield, CT

#10 Jul 6, 2008
Aurelia wrote:
Of course he should be investigated by the IRS. We all know he's a millionaire living in a million dollar house on Fairfield Beach. I bet he pays his taxes to Fairfield. He just filed for bankruptcy so he doesn't have to pay taxes in Bpt, and can keep his polluted property. I think it's time to change the laws that protect leeches like Sal.
I bet you did not know that He bought a beachouse for his son in Fairfield on the water for 2.5 million and bought a waterfront condo for his other son for 1.5 million that's a total of 4 million and I might add they were both paid in full no mortgage meanwhile he can't pay the city taxes he owes if I could own property and not pay taxes I too can get ahead real quick but we are not the fortunate ones like Sal Dinardo to have wealth and everyone in our back pockets the laws are made to protect the rich and make the working people suffer and struggle and if youare fortunate to get a city job or an administrative position you then answer to people like Sal exspecially in Bridgeport SAL can do whatever he wants but everyone else has to work,struggle and pay their taxes........nice country America is to people like Sal Dinardo
no the facts

Harwinton, CT

#11 Jul 6, 2008
When will all the people on this post understand business in the USA. Each property and business is different just like when you buy stocks some do better than others. Sal has many I believe something like 425 business or LLC'S and if one is not doing well let the ship sink and go bankrupt on it. He can do this not because of the people in city hall but because of the people in Washington DC the people we voted for to be in office who approved limited liability companies and allows the rich to get richer. That is why you can not go after anything else he owns you can go after only what the llc owns and I am sure Sal's lawyers do a good job of keeping these LLC's boderline broke just in case something happens. It is actually quite easy keeping buying properties with the money from properties you own and so forth so everytime you have postive income on a property buy another one and turn it negative it is cycle that makes proprty owners rich with the help of banks of course. Sal maybe hard to stomach but he does know how to make money.
Black Rock Al

Waterbury, CT

#12 Jul 7, 2008
That doesn't make it right...when most of us struggle to pay our car taxes and this freeloader is breaking the law
Black Rock Girl

Waterbury, CT

#13 Jul 7, 2008
This jerk belongs in jail
Turnstile Justice

Springfield, OR

#14 Jul 7, 2008
I think it's really up to the Internal Revenue Service and various Treasury Department Agencies to determine how and when to deploy and allocate resources. Maybe there are bigger fish to fry. Fish you've never seen or heard of that are so frightening that from a tax perspective, they'd try to rip your left kidney out.
40 acres and a mule

Waterbury, CT

#15 Jul 8, 2008
Sal should pay his taxes or go to jail. IN tough times we should not be tolerating a rich tax cheat who won't even pay his car taxes
Prison Bitch

Waterbury, CT

#16 Jul 8, 2008
I want her to be my cellmate....
Jail Bird

Waterbury, CT

#17 Jul 9, 2008
I heard some guy in here named Bubba wants to be Sal's significant other
Little Leroy

Waterbury, CT

#18 Jul 10, 2008
Crook
Anti Rat

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2008
Scum
Stratfordite

AOL

#20 Jul 12, 2008
CREEP!
Rip-off artist!
THIEF!
TAX EVADER!
LIAR!
CON MAN!
BOTTOM FEEDER!
VOMIT BREATH!
SCAB!
THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU,SAL! Remember what Jesus said about paying taxes- "Render unto Ceseare what is his......."-since when did that advice not apply to you? Oh,,,, I see! You are SAL DINARDO, the "big cheese"! Well, Sal,(and I hope you are reading this you ugly pig) try to remember that you may think you are the big cheese but you are only the smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drumstik Bar-BQ in Bridgeport was the top vote-... 11 hr Xavier 8
Before the Downfall of a Priest, a Fondness for... (Jul '06) 13 hr Sir Samuel 16
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 13 hr Sir Samuel 25
Who Does "Gata Gangster Belong To? (Jan '10) Sun Sir Samuel 4
Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence (Apr '09) Aug 29 Sir Samuel 12
Connecticut's religiously intolerant history, P... (Nov '13) Aug 29 RevKen 5
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) Aug 29 Soon 2B Fartin Fred 38
•••

Bridgeport News Video

•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000