BPT

New Haven, CT

#1 Feb 7, 2013
paid $4.10 this morning at shell on upper maim st, bridgeport.

why is the press or no one discussing this?
price is almost as high as i can remember. thought we, the people, were promised these rates were coming down?

what do you think?
true

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Feb 7, 2013
These corn farmers pushing ethanol an the bills for the damage that it has caused is keeping gas prices high.
Then again , it's those rat bastards in DC F ing us again.
The F ers in DC are the source for most of or problems. F ing scum bag low life piece of sh it.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#3 Feb 7, 2013
BPT wrote:
paid $4.10 this morning at shell on upper maim st, bridgeport.
why is the press or no one discussing this?
price is almost as high as i can remember. thought we, the people, were promised these rates were coming down?
what do you think?
http://money.cnn.com/2013/02/06/news/economy/...
ARBUCKLE

Trumbull, CT

#4 Feb 7, 2013
$1.89 per Gallon the day that Emporer Obama was first sworn in..Just his CHANGE: HOPE you get used to it...going up again next four years...
true

Naugatuck, CT

#5 Feb 7, 2013
It takes 5 times more energy to produce 1 gallon of ethanol than gas. It makes your car get worse gas milage. It's harder to store and transport. It does not burn any cleaner than gas. It damages vehicles and other things that use it . There is no good reason to use . It is going to get worse with E15,many car MFG's will void your warranty if you use it.
It is a case of the government , corn farmers and the green weenies F ing things up.
BPT

New Haven, CT

#6 Feb 7, 2013
No you are wrote:
thank you for the link.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#7 Feb 7, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for the link.
You're welcome. Are you ready for tomorrow?
American Gentleman Samuel

New Haven, CT

#8 Feb 7, 2013
I don't know what to think about these gas prices. I do know
I’ll pick out the hottest lady in the bar (or zoo or botanical garden or wherever else I might happen to be) and get her attention with a really loud whisper. Women respond really well to whispers. It’s because they like secrets. So I’ll whisper,“Hey you, come over here” and I’ll look like I’ve got a real big secret to tell them. When they come over, I reach into my bag of facts (not literally) and pull out a good one.“Dolphins are the only animals besides humans that copulate for pleasure.” It works like a charm. Most of the time. Not really. It gets me slapped less, though, so I’m sticking with it.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Yes, I am ready for tomorrow, I purchased gas for my generator, and gas is very expenses. WHY?

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 7, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Yes, I am ready for tomorrow, I purchased gas for my generator, and gas is very expenses. WHY?
Largely because it is taxed so heavily.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 7, 2013
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I don't know what to think about these gas prices. I do know
I’ll pick out the hottest lady in the bar (or zoo or botanical garden or wherever else I might happen to be) and get her attention with a really loud whisper. Women respond really well to whispers. It’s because they like secrets. So I’ll whisper,“Hey you, come over here” and I’ll look like I’ve got a real big secret to tell them. When they come over, I reach into my bag of facts (not literally) and pull out a good one.“Dolphins are the only animals besides humans that copulate for pleasure.” It works like a charm. Most of the time. Not really. It gets me slapped less, though, so I’m sticking with it.
Try telling them you have really good coke. They often like that.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 7, 2013
#8 is the Faker and a Real A-Hole.
true

Naugatuck, CT

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try telling them you have really good coke. They often like that.
Oh, and from moonstruck- Don't sh it where you eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Economy hampering would-be millennial homebuyers 48 min BPT 4
News John Street temporarily closed in Bridgeport 55 min BPT 4
News New Haven's Toni Harp a popular choice for runn... 1 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Cops get warrant for suspect in murder of Bridg... 1 hr America Gentleman... 2
News What to expect from the snowstorm Sat BPT 6
News Raid Of Bridgeport Man's Home Nets More Than A ... Dec 15 BPT 11
News Supreme Court to hear arguments in Bridgeport p... Dec 15 America Gentleman... 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages