CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#1 Nov 4, 2012
How considerate, small business owners in Bpt. can get low interest loans to rebuild again. Just like last year. How about Army Corp. of Engineers fixing the flood problem? Or better yet, watching Finch on T.V. this morning with Blumenthal behind him, why not just give everyone that got hit a no-bid, no-work state contract? Would be cheaper than the 1/4 billion $$ one that Blumenthal gave to his ex law partner, Golub from Greenwich. How about the teachers fund investment? Someone walked into the states teachers retirement fund office with the O.K. to invest 100 million $$ for them. He took off with the check, cashed it, and Blumenthal never even went after him despite other state agencies begging for him to do so. So if people can get that kind of financial help from Blumenthal, how about shaking some change loose for the people that actually have to work for it?
need wokers

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Nov 4, 2012
All the non-union utility workers were turned away.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 4, 2012
My family agree with the two interesting comments.
RepubliCons are so Tarded

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Mitt the Nitwitt R-Money says anyone who takes FEMA money is part of the 47%er Moocher culture.
Citizen44

Bridgeport, CT

#5 Nov 4, 2012
RepubliCons are so Tarded wrote:
Mitt the Nitwitt R-Money says anyone who takes FEMA money is part of the 47%er Moocher culture.
Thats not what he said, and he's hardly a nit-wit. In fact its amusing to hear a (likely broke) little blue state person try to belittle a rather successful billionaire. And no doubt you count yourself as part of the moocher class.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Since Bpt. never fixed the flood problem from last time, isn't it like the glass guy breaking your window and giving you 5% off to replace it?

Location hidden

#7 Nov 4, 2012
#5 is a mean nasty imposter and I agree with #6.
Citizen44

Bridgeport, CT

#9 Nov 4, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
#5 is a mean nasty imposter and I agree with #6.
Samuel it is me!

I am on a borrowed computer in Bridgeport.... shall I sign in? Ok I will. I was just being lazy. I'll sign in. I will message you.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2012
There Sam, I stopped being lazy and I signed on. I also messaged you.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 4, 2012
#9 is a mean nasty imposter.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#12 Nov 7, 2012
When was the last time McKinney was here to help? Yet there was nobody running against him this time, or last. I didn't even know he was running. So what is the problem to find someone to replace this crooked clown?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 15, 2013
I agree with CTM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Understanding Our Forum Troll- Pathological vs ... (Aug '10) 7 hr American Gentlema... 251
Who is the Genuine Troll (Oct '11) 7 hr Connecticut Tippy 263
Why does Phyllis start stupid threads with her ... (Sep '10) 7 hr Connecticut Tippy 111
ava is owen's feminine side (Sep '11) 7 hr Connecticut Tippy 24
Where The Free Corn At? (Sep '10) Feb 26 Connecticut Tippy 195
Police: Bridgeport Man Fails to Show to Court T... Feb 26 BPT 3
Fist Fight Erupts Over Woman Taking Extra Plast... Feb 26 Citizen44 19

Bridgeport News Video

Bridgeport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]