Who going win Ct Most dangerous City ...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ct spokesman

Philadelphia, PA

#113 Oct 4, 2012
Lolol nooooo bpt hood news check channel 61 news or channel 3 a woman was found naked and beatin in an alley on washington st thats hartfords 18th homicide u can look it up!!!!!
4moreyearsletsno t

Naugatuck, CT

#114 Oct 4, 2012
And as far as White collar crime
I read an article on Bernie Madoff a few months back. He actualy stated as he had no stress and he didn't have to deal with people he devistated.
1%is lost to society.
Teach them skill teach them responsibilities to be productive and proud.
bpthoodnews

Piscataway, NJ

#115 Oct 4, 2012
Ct spokesman wrote:
Lolol nooooo bpt hood news check channel 61 news or channel 3 a woman was found naked and beatin in an alley on washington st thats hartfords 18th homicide u can look it up!!!!!
I see... If father panic ville still around hartford would be out of picture. father panic is most dangerous project in america but knock down in 1994.
Ct spokesman

Arlington, VA

#116 Oct 5, 2012
bpthoodnews wrote:
<quoted text>
I see... If father panic ville still around hartford would be out of picture. father panic is most dangerous project in america but knock down in 1994.
evan then hartford was still relevant father panic was the biggest project in the state belevue square projects in hartford was knocked down at the same time father panic was and they average 7 murders a year but they have 50 less tenents look that up it always been a battle between hartford and bridgeport in jail to and we come out on top Everybody face it Hartford run CT and hartford got 19 now somebody shot on sisson ave today!!!!!!
Ct spokesman

Arlington, VA

#117 Oct 5, 2012
bpthoodnews wrote:
<quoted text>
I see... If father panic ville still around hartford would be out of picture. father panic is most dangerous project in america but knock down in 1994.
look up belevue sqaure projects in hartford second biggest project in the state next to father panic which was the biggest project in the state and they both got knocked down the same year belevue sqaure had like 50 less tenents then father panic and still average 7 bodies a year they both was considered the worst projects in the state but since father panic was bigger it was compared to bigger projects but what if the bsqaure had more tenents might average the same amount of murders maybe more because it was in the northend of hartford and its a fact the northend of hartford is the worst area in the state out of all of the murders in harford 91% be in the northend so bridgeport snd newhaven east south and west side might be the same or worst then hartfords east south or westside but no area in any of those cities compare to the gritty northend face it harford run ct!!!!!!!
jay

Brooklyn, NY

#118 Jan 4, 2013
Hartford is on gangland and the new wire tv show is about hartford the spin off is called 2nd district on HBO not to mention hartford was #1 a couple years ago the highest homocide rate was HTFD 54 and we averaged 33 8yrs str do your homework
bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#119 Jan 4, 2013
jay wrote:
Hartford is on gangland and the new wire tv show is about hartford the spin off is called 2nd district on HBO not to mention hartford was #1 a couple years ago the highest homocide rate was HTFD 54 and we averaged 33 8yrs str do your homework
Bridgeport had highest record in CT in 1993 with 68 4-5 Years straight 60+ Homicides in 90's. 45-53 Homicides entire 1980's crack era.

Once murder capital of America per rate and 5th Dangerous in U.S after D.C, Detroit, Newark, Philly but now a days it Upper 20s.

Bridgeport was about be on gangland for Father Panic and Newer Ones but the 0'G deny to be on the show.

Father Panic was most dangerous Project on East Coast but tear down in Mid 90s because it so dangerous there one part call the hole they found 300 round of shells casing and dead bodies stacked up
bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#120 Jan 4, 2013
The City was in State of Emergency they send 100 state troopers to help patrol city street and also brought into FBI to help also. They stop every car going in Bridgeport on 1-95 and Route 8 and search their car Barricades was set throughout the city with National Guard to ease riots from rivals.
bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#121 Jan 4, 2013
Hartford was bad due los solidos beefin everyone. They tried to expand into Bridgeport and New Haven but they failed the Kings ran out they was successful in Hartford
Ct Pride

Bronx, NY

#122 Jan 7, 2013
Waterbury is by far the most underrated city n the state. Theres no way a city of 110,000 is averaging 140-170 violent crimes a year with Two large hospitals. But when ur an unimportant city,u can fudge stats. I mean who's really paying attention. But come to that city and see its north end,south end,parts of its east end,Brooklyn,willow plaza,hillside,and its countless low income complexes and see for urself..
cream203

Orlando, FL

#123 Apr 28, 2013
CT spokeswoman ur a dumb bitch....I'm in Florida and here about the crime in Bridgeport never here shit about hartford
cream203

Orlando, FL

#124 Apr 28, 2013
Bridgeport had the biggest chapter of Latin kings called first family also had gangs like nation and brotherhood and drug lords like terminator and buckey from the greens
bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#125 Apr 28, 2013
I think New Haven or Hartford would #1 and Bridgeport #3 this year.
No Homicides in Bridgeport so far this year but there been about 20 shootings. It first time in many many years no homicides almost first 5 months in the year Bridgeport.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#126 Apr 28, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Bridgeport by far.
#2 is correct.
bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#127 Apr 28, 2013
Bridgeport is off to slow start this year but things will pick up fast very soon. It be like 1998 in Bridgeport soon. It going beat last year record.
HTHEGOD

Middlefield, CT

#128 Jun 2, 2013
Yea Hartford overall bt New Haven and Bridgeport have there years too
HTHEGOD

Middlefield, CT

#129 Jun 2, 2013
Hartford only city in CT to make gangland also think that speaks too

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#130 Jun 3, 2013
bpthoodnews wrote:
<quoted text>
Bridgeport had highest record in CT in 1993 with 68 4-5 Years straight 60+ Homicides in 90's. 45-53 Homicides entire 1980's crack era.
Once murder capital of America per rate and 5th Dangerous in U.S after D.C, Detroit, Newark, Philly but now a days it Upper 20s.
Bridgeport was about be on gangland for Father Panic and Newer Ones but the 0'G deny to be on the show.
Father Panic was most dangerous Project on East Coast but tear down in Mid 90s because it so dangerous there one part call the hole they found 300 round of shells casing and dead bodies stacked up
I know people who were kids in Father Panik Village; they have told me on several occasions that bodies would often be seen floating in the canal right there.
Ct finest

Brooklyn, NY

#131 Jun 17, 2013
Bpt the hardest hands down!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect Arrested In Fairfield Bank Robbery Used... 18 hr OKU1 1
News Protests across America of Supreme Court immigr... Thu Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Maker of AR-15 used at Sandy Hook wants marketi... Jun 28 Israel Did 911 1
News Barnum Festival going out with a bang Jun 27 BPT 11
News Bridgeport ranked 2nd richest U.S. city (Nov '15) Jun 27 Samuels Furnace Man 4
News Ganim, unions in concessions stare-down Jun 26 America Gentleman... 1
News New bridges now open on SB Route 8/25 Jun 25 America Gentleman... 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages