Police log

There are 22 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Police log. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A Bridgeport man was arrested after police said he choked a local woman following an argument about drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AVA

Boone, NC

#1 Mar 3, 2009
Put the scum away !
james

Wolcott, CT

#2 Mar 3, 2009
11 half gram bags ..hey Chris whats a half gram like a joint? so he got caught selling 11 joints? sounds like the guys in high school selling joints from a cig. pack.busted for $11.00
handout robbing

Prospect, CT

#3 Mar 4, 2009
Robbing Peter to pay jane the breeder bills
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2009
Just trying to stimulate the economy.
Jean

Yorktown Heights, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2009
Let them beat the crap out of each other - pull their guns and wipe them from our streets. All worthless...
Chris in Bpt

Glen Cove, NY

#6 Mar 4, 2009
james wrote:
11 half gram bags ..hey Chris whats a half gram like a joint? so he got caught selling 11 joints? sounds like the guys in high school selling joints from a cig. pack.busted for $11.00
A half gram is probably about one small joint.
Where are you buying a 1/2 oz. for $11?
That's like 1940s prices.
Chris in Bpt

Glen Cove, NY

#7 Mar 4, 2009
Actually, that's less than 1/2 oz., 5.5 grams.
If he had it all in one baggy, they couldn't get the intent to sell.
james

Wolcott, CT

#8 Mar 4, 2009
Chris in Bpt wrote:
<quoted text>
A half gram is probably about one small joint.
Where are you buying a 1/2 oz. for $11?
That's like 1940s prices.
thats what they would call a "pinner" i thought a "lid" was $15 and that was 3 fingers
Chris in Bpt

Glen Cove, NY

#9 Mar 4, 2009
Lid?? How old are you? I've only heard that term in old books.
WOW

Plantsville, CT

#11 Mar 4, 2009
Yeah Chris in Bpt, wooooooo hahaha your the man

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#12 Mar 4, 2009
james wrote:
<quoted text>thats what they would call a "pinner" i thought a "lid" was $15 and that was 3 fingers
Maddona, James you have knowledge of such things? I am shocked...xoxTGPHYLLIS
james

Wolcott, CT

#13 Mar 4, 2009
Chris in Bpt wrote:
Lid?? How old are you? I've only heard that term in old books.
leather covered horse hair books.I'm old school
james

Wolcott, CT

#14 Mar 4, 2009
Chris in Bpt wrote:
Actually, that's less than 1/2 oz., 5.5 grams.
If he had it all in one baggy, they couldn't get the intent to sell.
maybe he bought in bulk and repackaged it to keep it fresh,like a family pack of pork chops
Vinny

New Rochelle, NY

#15 Mar 4, 2009
james wrote:
<quoted text>thats what they would call a "pinner" i thought a "lid" was $15 and that was 3 fingers
How 'bout the this finger >> ..I..
james

Wolcott, CT

#16 Mar 4, 2009
Vinny wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout the this finger >> ..I..
what do you do with that finger?
BPT

New Haven, CT

#17 Mar 5, 2009
there are 28 grams in an ounce.
CT taxpayer

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2009
Plain & simple it's still drug dealing & both counts are felony charges,,,,just think if the police did not intervene he would have been DUI & risking our lives on the road,,,,,,,now lets hear from the drug users/supporters
Captains Log

River Grove, IL

#19 Mar 5, 2009
These are the voyages of the Star Ship Enterprize ...
Fat Freddys Cat

Glen Cove, NY

#20 Mar 5, 2009
CT taxpayer wrote:
Plain & simple it's still drug dealing & both counts are felony charges,,,,just think if the police did not intervene he would have been DUI & risking our lives on the road,,,,,,,now lets hear from the drug users/supporters
Yeah...Pot is a gateway drug, soon this kid will be on to more dangerous drugs like alcohol and cigarettes.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#21 Mar 10, 2009
11 half grams, oooooooh. So that'd be 5.5 grams. Glad they got rid of a major player....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Casino or not, Steelpointe Harbor work continues 12 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Police: Bridgeport man used taxi as getaway driver 13 hr America Gentleman... 4
News BWW Review: the Hunchback of Notre Dame at Down... 13 hr America Gentleman... 3
News Bridgeport Man Charged With Stealing Bike From ... 16 hr WorkAvoider 2
News Trump card: could the president help bring a ca... 16 hr WorkAvoider 3
News MGM ad blitz irks foes of Bridgeport casino Sat America Gentleman... 2
News Were you SEEN at the Bridgeport Bluefish last h... Sat America Gentleman... 7

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages