Birthday boy admits having sex with 13-year-old

Full story: Connecticut Post

A 15-year-old celebrated his birthday Saturday by having sex with a 13-year-old girl.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
STIMULUS

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

Damn, I didn't even get a party for my 15th
Upset Pop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

Both kids should go to jail for ten years.
Ever been a kid yourself

Shelton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

I cannot believe a 15 year old would be arrested for having sex with a 13 year old. It's not like either one of them is an adult. If it were a 15 year old female with a thirteen year old boy you all would be high fiving the boy. What is wrong with people these days. Everyone has to find something wrong with every action. What is wrong with society these days is everyone has to get into everyone else's business. I find nothing wrong with this act, and if you do there is something wrong with you. Yes, they maybe too young to have sex but I find nothing illegal about it!
Oh Boy

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Ever been a kid yourself wrote:
I cannot believe a 15 year old would be arrested for having sex with a 13 year old. It's not like either one of them is an adult. If it were a 15 year old female with a thirteen year old boy you all would be high fiving the boy. What is wrong with people these days. Everyone has to find something wrong with every action. What is wrong with society these days is everyone has to get into everyone else's business. I find nothing wrong with this act, and if you do there is something wrong with you. Yes, they maybe too young to have sex but I find nothing illegal about it!
Yea I was a kid myself, but having sex, or even thinking about it was not in my mind at 13 or 15. I guess according to you, because I think there is something wrong with it, there is something wrong with me? I know I would never condone such actions from a son or daughter. What happened to having a little self respect, practicing morals and just plain old being a kid. These kids and many many more are just babies and it sometimes lead to babies having babies. I read a condom was used. They don't always work.The parent according to the article didn't want to press charges, lets see how she feels when her daughter becomes pregnant, which will be a very high possiblity if she is having sex at 13! You can call me a prude, you can say there is something wrong with me, but right is right and wrong is wrong. I try to teach my daughter to have morals and respect herself and her body and hopefully she will follow that way. If she thinks she is old enough to have sex, then she better be ready for any consequences that will probably come her way whether it is an STD or pregnancy! I'll stick with my old fashion values and hope my daughter feels the same, and if I had a boy I would also feel the same..Yup, there is something wrong with me alright.
Old fashion

Lodi, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Oh Boy wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I was a kid myself, but having sex, or even thinking about it was not in my mind at 13 or 15. I guess according to you, because I think there is something wrong with it, there is something wrong with me? I know I would never condone such actions from a son or daughter. What happened to having a little self respect, practicing morals and just plain old being a kid. These kids and many many more are just babies and it sometimes lead to babies having babies. I read a condom was used. They don't always work.The parent according to the article didn't want to press charges, lets see how she feels when her daughter becomes pregnant, which will be a very high possiblity if she is having sex at 13! You can call me a prude, you can say there is something wrong with me, but right is right and wrong is wrong. I try to teach my daughter to have morals and respect herself and her body and hopefully she will follow that way. If she thinks she is old enough to have sex, then she better be ready for any consequences that will probably come her way whether it is an STD or pregnancy! I'll stick with my old fashion values and hope my daughter feels the same, and if I had a boy I would also feel the same..Yup, there is something wrong with me alright.
Nothing wrong with YOU, if only their were more like YOU and I .... it will be a better place.
Oh Boy

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Jermaine wrote:
Why you be trippin cuz they be knockin boots?
Maybe because they are babies? Duh!
Convicted

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Upset Pop wrote:
Yea, that will solve the problem. Throw the kiddies in jail. They definatley benifit from that! Geeezz!

At least he was intelligent enough to use a condom.
majorblood

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Come on people. Not thinking about sex at a young age. I was 9 when I had my encounter with the female species. So people do not be so suprised of these events. Oh and by the way she was 15 at the time.
123456PBN

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS
the birthday boy

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

listen guys im the kid that was involved in the insident.people make a big deal out of it just because i had sexual-intercouse with a minor.it is only rape when you fisicaly force somebody.that was not the case.so every body that has something agaist me i really dont care cause you were not there and you have no clue what really went on....and im a minor also so you cant say i assaulted a minor since im one myself
Sono

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

the birthday boy wrote:
listen guys im the kid that was involved in the insident.people make a big deal out of it just because i had sexual-intercouse with a minor.it is only rape when you fisicaly force somebody.that was not the case.so every body that has something agaist me i really dont care cause you were not there and you have no clue what really went on....and im a minor also so you cant say i assaulted a minor since im one myself
You are really smart for using a condom. You caught a raw deal by getting arrested though, thats for sure... when I was 15, everyone was having or at least trying to have sex, mostly with girls 1 or 2 years younger. Anyways, it seems like you got a good head on your shoulders, just take it a little easy on the girls, playboy!(try to) Wait until you hit college.
wom

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Emergency medical technicians checked the girl at the scene.

So everyone had fun with this girl, huh ?
Sono

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Kid,
After reading my last post I just wanted to make it clear that I was not telling you to do the same thing again. Seriously, wait until your in college.
Gato

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

They both minor leave them alone like he sedz ya dunno wut really happen
Breanna

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

I would say the same thing was it fun
Breanna

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

People should just get that teenagers are going to do it sometime
Breanna

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

majorblood wrote:
Come on people. Not thinking about sex at a young age. I was 9 when I had my encounter with the female species. So people do not be so suprised of these events. Oh and by the way she was 15 at the time.
how old are u majorblood
Breanna

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Upset Pop wrote:
leave the boy alone

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Upset Pop wrote:
True, they both under age. Off to jail they will go.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Breanna wrote:
<quoted text> leave the boy alone
Tell all young boys leave the young girls alone. Shame on this thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bridgeport News Video

•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••