Winter refuses to leave

There are 13 comments on the ctpost.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Winter refuses to leave. In it, ctpost.com reports that:

An idle school bus in the bus yard on Laddins Rock Road, Old Greenwich, during the snow storm, Friday, March 8, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ctpost.com.

BPT

Wallingford, CT

#1 Mar 19, 2013
raining now.
it will leave "gently into the night" as a poet once said..........come on golf!!!
No you are

Astoria, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
THIS SUCKS!!!!! Enough already. I need the sun! I need 60/70 degree weather and I need it now! And it had better happen on a weekend. It really stinks when the work week is nice and then the temps plumment on the weekend.

Thanks

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 19, 2013
No you are wrote:
THIS SUCKS!!!!! Enough already. I need the sun! I need 60/70 degree weather and I need it now! And it had better happen on a weekend. It really stinks when the work week is nice and then the temps plumment on the weekend.
Thanks
Did you ever notice how often Mondays are really nice after a cold rainy weekend? I can't understand why that happens so much- definitely happens more than statistical chance.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2013
The good news is that I did not lose my power.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever notice how often Mondays are really nice after a cold rainy weekend? I can't understand why that happens so much- definitely happens more than statistical chance.
Maybe it's the chemtrails......
America Gentleman Samuel

Wallingford, CT

#6 Mar 19, 2013
The bad news is Tippy seen the snow and started shitxng in the house again. With the blizzard she could not go outside for a good week and she shiit all over the house.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever notice how often Mondays are really nice after a cold rainy weekend? I can't understand why that happens so much- definitely happens more than statistical chance.
We have had middle 70's for 2 days in a row this week now but tomorrow will be cooler The North has has a rough time this Winter.

Happy First Day of Spring tomorrow!!!!
No you are

Astoria, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> We have had middle 70's for 2 days in a row this week now but tomorrow will be cooler The North has has a rough time this Winter.
Happy First Day of Spring tomorrow!!!!
Salt in the wound Ava, salt in the wound! Happy first day of Spring!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 20, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> We have had middle 70's for 2 days in a row this week now but tomorrow will be cooler The North has has a rough time this Winter.
Happy First Day of Spring tomorrow!!!!
Thanks for the weather rep...ZZzzz ZZZZzz ZZzzZZ.lol
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Jackelope wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the weather rep...ZZzzz ZZZZzz ZZzzZZ.lol
Anytime I know you need something to comment on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ z Have a simply marvelous 1st day of Spring!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 20, 2013
#6 is a Faker, but a Real A-Hole. Ava is a Real Nut Case, like we in Connecticut really care about Ava or the weather in South Carolina. We don't.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 20, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> We have had middle 70's for 2 days in a row this week now but tomorrow will be cooler The North has has a rough time this Winter.
Happy First Day of Spring tomorrow!!!!
Although its a bit chilly out there, the sun is really brilliant today. Its really nice out.
Billy Bob

Stratford, CT

#13 Mar 20, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
#6 is a Faker, but a Real A-Hole. Ava is a Real Nut Case, like we in Connecticut really care about Ava or the weather in South Carolina. We don't.
We agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preliminary plans unveiled for Remington Woods ... 1 hr The masked avenger 24
News Warrant details police sergeant's steroid ring 13 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Urgently Needed: A Public Jobs Program 20 hr okimar 8
News Daly: A tale not to be forgotten 22 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Breakup may have led to Bridgeport homicide Tue American Gentlema... 1
May the 4th be with you Tue American Gentlema... 4
News Report Lists Top Reasons Why Stratford Police P... Tue Citizen44 4
More from around the web

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]