Hospital nurse charged with stealing,...

Hospital nurse charged with stealing, selling drugs

There are 13 comments on the www.ctpost.com story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Hospital nurse charged with stealing, selling drugs. In it, www.ctpost.com reports that:

A Bridgeport Hospital nurse has been charged with stealing and selling narcotics from the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ctpost.com.

BPT

New Haven, CT

#1 Apr 15, 2010
surprised we don't read this kind of story more often, the temptation is there. she is young, but threw her career away and that"s the SAD part of this story.
My Opinion

Stratford, CT

#3 Apr 15, 2010
holy cow wrote:
<quoted text>now, wanna bet she STARTED with booze and pot?...just a little shout-out to all those who don't believe in "gateway" drugs...God bless!
Or maybe that's just an unfair assumption on your part. Why would you say that not even knowing this person?
BPT

New Haven, CT

#5 Apr 15, 2010
holy cow wrote:
<quoted text>now, wanna bet she STARTED with booze and pot?...just a little shout-out to all those who don't believe in "gateway" drugs...God bless!
it's possible but could of also been good old fashioned....MONEY and GREED.

two things that never go away.
Matter of Fact

Shrub Oak, NY

#6 Apr 15, 2010
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>it's possible but could of also been good old fashioned....MONEY and GREED.
two things that never go away.
Good point, or she could have gotten strung out on prescription painkillers without ever having done weed or booze. Happens to lots of people who never previously did recreational drugs.
Fact of Matter

United States

#7 Apr 15, 2010
Matter of Fact is the bigest customer of the nurse. Sent Matter of Fact to jail for life for being a big time crazy Crack Head. Then the rest of us can live in Peace.
Reality Check

Shrub Oak, NY

#8 Apr 15, 2010
Fact of Matter wrote:
Matter of Fact is the bigest customer of the nurse. Sent Matter of Fact to jail for life for being a big time crazy Crack Head. Then the rest of us can live in Peace.
Seriously Sam, you shouldn't be making accusations like this about somebody you don't know. Go take your meds and say goodnight early so the adults can talk in peace without your constant stupid comments.
tim

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2010
I don't think that you can just assume that this started with booze and weed. The temptation was there and she blew it. I've known alot of people who drink or smoke weed or both and never went on to anythinmg else.
tim

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2010
Obviously if you never tried anything you wouldn't get hooked on anything, but just to say that if you drink or smoke you're going to end up strung out on heroin is wrong.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 16, 2010
I hope everyone who reads this realizes there is another side to this story. Being CHARGED with something does not mean you are guilty, CONVICTED means you are guilty. I'm sure when someone is arrested the cops throw every charge they can think of at that person. And I'm sure reporters take things out of context too. Headlines are meant sell newspapers and just because some reporter took the time to put it in print does not mean it is the truth. We don't know the whole story here so lets not be judge, jury, and executioner.
A Honest Nurse

Dallas, TX

#14 Apr 16, 2010
tim wrote:
Obviously if you never tried anything you wouldn't get hooked on anything, but just to say that if you drink or smoke you're going to end up strung out on heroin is wrong.
In your case, it is true, get help crack head.
Mr Sensible

Trumbull, CT

#15 Apr 16, 2010
holy cow wrote:
<quoted text>seriously, i'm not trying to be opaque..you made a good point about non-users getting "hooked" on pain meds as adults AFTER surgery, which is truly terrible...i'm speaking of the bill mahr-types, the "cool-kids"", who deny "anything wrong" with pot/booze...i AM saying, and agreeing with you, that if you don't start, you can't get hooked..."starting" is the "beginning", or "gateway"....i am saying that nobody who's ever drank, or done drugs, wakes up one day and says, "i think i'll try cocaine/heroine today!...thanks for the civil discussion and God bless!
I just love the way you make no case, then ask others to disprove it.
longwind

Naples, ME

#17 Apr 18, 2010
Many people have personal, medical, and econmomical problems which cause them to turn to alcohol, drugs, even eating habits that causes obesity to statisfy their conditions. sometime just plain bordom. Even though it is wrong. Teenagers try everything they can get. even though it's wrong. And blame everything on their parents. You have teachers, who have been busted for drug use. other professionals doctors too. This woman is one of many more in the health care profession that takes drugs. How many more that hasn't been caught yet. Now that they make smoking weed legal. All you have to say is I have a constant back pain. So socity doesn't help much. Who are we to condem, or judge. some of the people that writes their comments. I be willing to bet is either on alcohol, weed or some prescriptive medicine.
Mr Sensible

Trumbull, CT

#19 Apr 20, 2010
holy cow wrote:
<quoted text>actually, it's more than ovbious that i've made a very good point, one for which you have no argument!...as former clintonista, lanny davis, has said of you and your ilk, those "without intellectual merit" lie, deceive and blather on...you, for now, fit the latter...if you can prove me wrong, please do so...otherwise, the polite thing to do would be to concede the point...thanks and God bless!
I might possibly prove you wrong, if you actually had a point. It's pure speculation that she smoked this or that, ever. What's a "gateway drug?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenwich man charged with trashing Bridgeport 8 hr Gavone 3
News Bridgeport pimp sentenced to 6 years after buyi... 8 hr Gavone 2
News Bridgeport police: Woman robbed Chase Bank 10 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport to invest in its future 10 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Slain woman's sister also a murder victim 10 hr America Gentleman... 2
News No total eclipse of the sun here 10 hr America Gentleman... 3
News CT Residents Rally Against Violence at Virginia... 10 hr America Gentleman... 6

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages