First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pete

Brattleboro, VT

#81 Nov 18, 2010
[QUOTE who="DMR is two faced but at least she's not a crazy lady like PHYLLIS"]<quoted text>2 faced DMR notice United States ISP...hmmm interesting. Clarity abounds[/QUOTE]

It looks like Gadget has it all figured out...
Pete

Brattleboro, VT

#82 Nov 18, 2010
DMR is two faced but at least shes not a crazy lady like PHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>2 faced DMR notice United States ISP...hmmm interesting. Clarity abounds
It looks like Gadget has it all figured out...
TIME2Cleanhouse

United States

#84 Nov 18, 2010
DMR is two faced wrote:
<quoted text>2 faced DMR notice United States ISP...hmmm interesting. Clarity abounds
Great detective work. Now it`s time you notify the police and start threatening, harassing, and imitating other posters. Sociopath.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#85 Nov 18, 2010
My family is friends of Lynne and Phyllis. We hope that they find Peace on these forums.

Location hidden

#86 Feb 13, 2012
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>Quit stalking me. I have not bothered you or any of your people and I would appreciate the same. You all choose to play into that racists's fodder turning on one another he sets up. I have sought other measure. I refuse to let him confuse and fool with his nifty little proxy programs. He has greatly upset Mr. Wilson under many ISP's local and otherwise. That poor man does not need his aggravation. Mr. Wilson thought he was arguing with 3 different people when it was the same troublemaker. I was worried because Mr. Wilson was getting very upset. It think was under the Palin thread. Mr. Wilson has said he is a fighter but not doing so well. I noticed those exiting and insulting his disability had the exact same names and proxys as the *it*
#22 to Ava who never went out of our country.

Location hidden

#87 Feb 13, 2012
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the humor LMAO
You are welcome my friend.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#88 Feb 13, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
#22 to Ava who never went out of our country.
Care to place a monetary bet? Why do you continue to post stuff trying to start an argument? It will not work.Have a nice night got to run

Location hidden

#89 Feb 13, 2012
No my dear Ava. I want the new readers read my great interesting comments on my local news and your insults and harassment.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91 Sep 24, 2012
Read #86 by my brother, and to all, a good night.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#92 Sep 24, 2012
BPT wrote:
welcome back ava. god bless you for your efforts in helping others at their time of need.
She never left the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maker of AR-15 used at Sandy Hook wants marketi... 13 hr Israel Did 911 1
News Barnum Festival going out with a bang Mon BPT 11
News Bridgeport ranked 2nd richest U.S. city (Nov '15) Mon Samuels Furnace Man 4
News Ganim, unions in concessions stare-down Jun 26 America Gentleman... 1
News New bridges now open on SB Route 8/25 Jun 25 America Gentleman... 1
News Pleasure Beach in Bridgeport Jun 25 America Gentleman... 1
News Photos: Workers put last pieces on new Route 8/... Jun 20 Samuels Furnace Man 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages