Bridge Academy students really hit th...

Bridge Academy students really hit the wall

There are 3 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Feb 11, 2008, titled Bridge Academy students really hit the wall. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Business is always looking up for entrepreneur David Onze of Milford. Onze, 40, is a veteran mountain climber - in June 2001 he organized a daring and unique expedition to one of South America's highest peaks - ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Connecticut Sam

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2008
I am very happy for the kids.
THE HANGING JUDGE

Ronkonkoma, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2008
Why does the Ct Post always use Black kids when they do a story , sometimes Jews , but never White , maybe the photgapher is Black ?
A Student

New Haven, CT

#3 Feb 12, 2008
THE HANGING JUDGE wrote:
Why does the Ct Post always use Black kids when they do a story , sometimes Jews , but never White , maybe the photgapher is Black ?
Had it occurred to you when you posted this comment that maybe The Bridge Academy's student body is largely black, and that some of the kids participating that day happened to be black (Vanessa Bolivar and Andre Rivera are NOT BLACK), not that it was done on purpose by the CT Post to portray a certain message? Perhaps your reading into this a little too far?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Drunken Driver Nearly Slammed Into Fairfi... 9 hr Pocket 6
Why Didn't Bill Clinton Give Monica an Honorabl... 9 hr Scotty 13
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... 11 hr BPT 8
News Bridgeport's school police may be saved 15 hr Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Remington Shaver property in Bridgeport demolished Fri Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Bridgeport police raid illegal nightclub Fri Samuels Furnace Man 4
Bridgeport ranked CT poorest city Thu CT-riz 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages