First Prev
of 14
Next Last
No you are

Astoria, NY

#298 Jan 4, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, what a drag! I've grown used to shorter work weeks, so now I have a right to that, don't I?
I am a 110% outdoor person and the next 2 months are such a drag. I no longer live in a rural area so no one wants to be outdoors, no bonfires, no hikes in the hills, no spitting firewood. I love all those things. But at least the days are getting longer.
Yes you do! I'm not as much as a outdoor person as you, but I can't stand not being able to walk downtown if I need something. I hate having to drive everywhere. Yes I know I can bundle up and walk, but it just ain't gonna happen.
propellerhead

Stratford, CT

#299 Jan 4, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
If these kids actually KNEW what it meant when you "sag" your pants, I bet they wouldn't do it - it started in prisons as a signal to others that you would let them do you in the butt in exchange for protection or cigarettes or whatever. And it was started by - you guessed it - african american prisoners.
(I know this because I asked someone I know, who is a corrections officer, if what I had heard was true about the sagging of prisoners' pants. He said "absolutely".)
I didn't know that. How come they never wear their hats straight?
No you are

Astoria, NY

#300 Jan 4, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly repulsed by the pants halfway down the ass thing. I don't care who or what culture or where- that will get me to say something. I once went nuts on a McDonalds worker who had his pants halfway down, by the end of it I was flipping out on the manager. That is so disgusting.... it is such an affront to dignity. Anyone's dignity.
I agree with you about the pants, what a dumb a s s look, but I object about the hoodies. I wear hoodies, my son wears hoodies, my daughter and grandson wear hoodies. My husband is the only one who doesn't, but hey he's square.:)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#301 Jan 4, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Hope your feeling better!
I am. Thanks for asking.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#302 Jan 4, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hope BPT gets a cold??!
Just kidding. The fact that christmas and new years day fell on a tuesday made for a lot of time off this year.... it was a nice long break. Now its friday already- the weekend is at hand.
George and Friskie are getting new cat doors this weekend, so that I can keep part of the house warmer without losing the heat to the unheated portion.
This week flew by!Tax time coming up can't wait to see how we do We took out extra in our withholding this year just to be safe.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#303 Jan 4, 2013
Tippy like to thank her Auntie Ava for the Christmas gifts that she had received today. God bless Ava, and Santa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tippy on my tip. 3 hr Tippy Faulker 2
How do you feel about 1 week without Connecti... (Apr '08) 3 hr Tippy Faulker 9
Sam is (Dec '11) 3 hr Tippy Faulker 179
tv channel eight 6 hr Tippy Faulker 2
What happened to Sam only using the stupid name... (Sep '10) 6 hr Tippy Faulker 93
Before the Downfall of a Priest, a Fondness for... (Jul '06) 6 hr Tippy Faulker 20
describe Sam (Jan '12) 6 hr Tippy Faulker 48
•••

Bridgeport News Video

•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Bridgeport People Search