Danbury's Immaculate High grads learn value of memories

Full story: NewsTimes.com

On a night when Immaculate High School seniors looked beyond four years of hard work and collectively and gleefully flung their graduation caps into the dark night sky, their graduation was still about memories.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
However

Burlington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Grad wrote:
Congrats to the other top 10. We really deserved it. But Jon you got my position wrong westconn and nyu are ahead of me.
And if anyone really wonders Antoine had one of the best student speeches I've ever heard given.
His words were wonderful, he just has to work on delivery, it was flat and sing-song, but he has a great future ahead of him.
1973 Graduate

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Judged:

God Bless the 09 grad's and good luck in college. I am amazed that the school continues to survive after all these years. I hope that it continues to in the future. I am sad to see, however, that it has become a place that Yuppies send their kids to just to avoid them being in too close proximity to the "undesirables" in the area public schools.(ie: people of color, gays, etc.)
It is a den of snobs now...it wasn't that way...oh well..:-(
Good people

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Judged:

1973 Graduate wrote:
God Bless the 09 grad's and good luck in college. I am amazed that the school continues to survive after all these years. I hope that it continues to in the future. I am sad to see, however, that it has become a place that Yuppies send their kids to just to avoid them being in too close proximity to the "undesirables" in the area public schools.(ie: people of color, gays, etc.)
It is a den of snobs now...it wasn't that way...oh well..:-(
The people at Immaculate are good people. May GOD Bless them all!
C Heston

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Judged:

I agree, congrats.
Good people wrote:
<quoted text>
The people at Immaculate are good people. They're all white. May GOD Bless them all!
I pride

Redding, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my statements, loserrrrrrrr.
Loserrrrrrr. Alias rrrrrr makes posts under a lot of different ids ... Same loser, same person I know who it is ....could never grow up even while at his....
Faintly the Dasher

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

curious george wrote:
Why the f*ck does Immaculate allow blacks to enroll?
Good question.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mustangs wrote:
I'm an Immaculate student, nobody even knows who that nigger Kathleen Casey is...how do you even hire somebody after 8 months of making the school worse than it already is?
Thanks... I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Bridgeport News Video

•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••