Fay - Amaro

There are 3 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Fay - Amaro. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Announcement is made of the engagement of Danyel Amaro and Edward Fay Jr. She is the daughter of Domingos and Susan Amaro of Trumbull, and he is the son of Elaine and Edward Fay Sr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Anna Hernandez-Clabby

Franklin Square, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2008
Ed and Danyel,
Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding. I have know "Eddie" since little kids starting at St Augustine and throughout Kolbe. Much Happiness and Good Wishes to you both. Ed, it was nice to see your doing well and are so happy.
Congrats Again,
Anna
World savings alum

Roslyn, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Wow what bullshit. Eddie did nothing but cheat on danyel thru their entire relationship. I'm not surprised since she's so ugly. Not as fat anymore. But ugly and got her ring at Costco lol. Good luck with uncle fester !

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 16, 2012
God bless Uncle Fester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stratford police say man is flashing and follow... 1 hr BPT 3
Obama's lies (May '08) 9 hr Citizen44 38
News Bishop Caggiano: Moving toward a more welcoming... 13 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Baby boomers take on entrepreneurship 19 hr American Gentlema... 1
News This Weekend's Open Houses in Stratford 19 hr American Gentlema... 1
Preserving history's hangar May 20 Skippy 9
Sacred Heart University graduation 2015 May 20 Skippy 6
More from around the web

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]