Who is the Moon family?
jc

Saginaw, MI

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Kim? One who killed her kids ?
stupid

Millsboro, DE

#4 Jun 10, 2012
what about the moons???and which ones they are two diffrent sets the ones from sp mountain are no kin to the other ones what do u wanna know ??????????

Since: May 12

Whitwell, TN

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Bridgeport ones
brandi

Millsboro, DE

#6 Jun 11, 2012
what do u wanna know about the moons?good ppl from what i know .just lost there granddad why??/
Deer hunter

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Jan 11, 2013
I'm talking about Jake Moon, Oscar Moon those moon's
A decent person

Eastaboga, AL

#8 Jan 12, 2013
I am kin to the Moons that you are referring to. Oscar and Dude Moon were my grandmother's brothers. If you need info about them just call Dennis Lambert and he can give you more info. He is in the phone book.
Deer Hunter

Collegedale, TN

#9 Jan 13, 2013
I just wanted to know if they are good people i've heard people say that they good and some say that they are bad.
respect

Bennettsville, SC

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Deer Hunter wrote:
I just wanted to know if they are good people i've heard people say that they good and some say that they are bad.
I guess it would depend on which member of the family you are talking about. I'm not trying to be smart.
Hooky

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Jan 17, 2013
If you truly wanted to know if they were, "good," people, you would not be asking here. You'd make the judgement for yourself. You know full well that if they do have an enemy that someone on here will call them bad people even if it's not true. Are you going to take that advice from topix.com and make that your judgement? You need to find out for yourself if you are in their life or need to know if they are good people or not. Everyone has their faults.

There are many people in the town of Bridgeport who would say I am not a good person because of things I have done in my past. But then many people who would say I'm the most trust worthy moral person they know. And I'm not boasting or being prideful. I am just showing you that you need to assess a situation yourself.

Jesus was sinless and perfect. They crucified him, they didn't think he was a good person. They thought he was a liar and a false prophet. And all through history this happens to good people.

Perhaps I went to far with this, but it just gets old seeing these type of questions on here. Go to them, find out for yourself what they are about if you need to be involved in their life.

If you have nothing to do with their life, then you have no business knowing what kind of people they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevenson City Cemetery 11 hr James 17
T.Harris 12 hr demboyz 1
News Stevenson unveils a new historical marker for A... Sat Stevenson Mayor 4
Keith gilliam Jul 21 washin 1
Operation southern shield Jul 19 traveler 16
Nj football league Jul 18 Bport man 1
Lost dog Jul 15 Matthew 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance