who does decent work on heating an co...

who does decent work on heating an cooling units?

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hot

Jasper, TN

#1 Aug 26, 2012
I am needing someone to check my unit who is most reputable and cost effective?
Elmer J Fudd

Charleston, TN

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Don't call judds then. They will lie to you and give you the run around.
Help

Scottsboro, AL

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Rowe heating and Cooling is good 256 495 COOL
toocool

Cleveland, TN

#5 Aug 28, 2012
what are the symptoms of your unit, whats sq. ft. of home and how big unit you have????
Fudd you

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Hey Elmer, I didn't know you were such an expert at nothing. Opinions are like ears and butts undoubtly yours is bigger than everyone else's......
Gwanny

Charleston, TN

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Hey Fudd Pucker you quit picking on Elmer for telling the truth. This has been done to many people in the communitys of bridgeport and stevenson. Ask rowes family they cant even get him to work, to busy laying up whatchin the wifey work.
Fudds Broke

Collegedale, TN

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Like most of the people that complain about local people that do any type of work in this area I am sure you wanted something for nothing or when the work was done you didn't want to pay for what was done. Like everyone else around here you would rather call someone from out of town and pay 3 prices than to see someone local get work. This area will always put local business down and not support them and that is the very reason we have nothing in our town now. Oh well.
nail on tha hed

Trenton, GA

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Fudds Broke wrote:
Like most of the people that complain about local people that do any type of work in this area I am sure you wanted something for nothing or when the work was done you didn't want to pay for what was done. Like everyone else around here you would rather call someone from out of town and pay 3 prices than to see someone local get work. This area will always put local business down and not support them and that is the very reason we have nothing in our town now. Oh well.
Can I get a AMEN
Yosmite Sam

Charleston, TN

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Sorry for your misinformation but gwanny had the money and didnt want anything for nothing. She has always paid to have things fixed never expecting anyone to do any job she had for nothing. Local people such as Judds and Rowes should at least call and say I am not coming today. Not a good way to do business. I love Jeremy but the truths the truth.
Crazy

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Rowe has done work for me and I would recommend them to anyone. He did excellent work.
nada

Jasper, TN

#12 Aug 30, 2012
Elmer J Fudd wrote:
Don't call judds then. They will lie to you and give you the run around.
Judd is good about fixing it right the first time. Rowes only does temp fixes. And yes both are known for not responding when they say they will be there but hey its summer time and im sure they both try to prioritize but sometimes it cant be avoided.
nada

Jasper, TN

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Help wrote:
Rowe heating and Cooling is good 256 495 COOL
Yah good at temporary fixes! Bahaha wouldn't use him if he was free!
ferreal

Ringgold, GA

#18 Sep 4, 2012
Chuck Chance is very reasonable and does a great job. Will post a number soon.
For sure

Ringgold, GA

#19 Sep 4, 2012
Mr. Chance does not have a license or bonded so you will be taking a chance if you use him. Good luck with that deal. The person that hires a unlicensed person to do work for them is just as guilty as the person doing the work without a license. If you got the money to spare for the fine good luck, cause I don't.
wth

Charleston, TN

#27 Sep 12, 2012
I would also like to know the little short guys name and how to get ahold of him. he does excellent work.
casey

Jasper, TN

#31 Sep 15, 2012
Use central out of scottsboro dependable and good rates.
Ok then

South Pittsburg, TN

#32 Sep 21, 2012
Call 72 degrees, they do good work at reasonable prices, the service techs are great guys and will do you a good job
um nope

Jasper, TN

#33 Sep 23, 2012
Ok then wrote:
Call 72 degrees, they do good work at reasonable prices, the service techs are great guys and will do you a good job
Inexperiened tech work there. Try Central or Southern
Hmm yep

South Pittsburg, TN

#34 Sep 30, 2012
um nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Inexperiened tech work there. Try Central or Southern
Don't know when you used them but I know for a fact they have a very good service Tech there now. They just fixed my AC and did a wonderful job!
sucky

Jasper, TN

#35 Sep 30, 2012
72 has always been sucky just as Judds have. But at least 72's owner has sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can someone tell me how and why what the hell's... 53 min I know 7
Lisa 4 real Steale 4 hr Stupid 7
Who is katelyn steele Apr 23 Lol 10
big murda Apr 22 stevenson resident 2
cookie smith Apr 22 Jen 3
Danny Winters Apr 21 blehbe123 13
shop-rite (Apr '15) Apr 21 Lmao 14

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance