First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rain

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2009
why is krista bradford still working there she has slept with every man in that plant no wonder they call her the beaulieu ho!
STMer

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 24, 2009
rain wrote:
why is krista bradford still working there she has slept with every man in that plant no wonder they call her the beaulieu ho!
Hello Eric,I beg your pardon, I have not slept with her although I think she is easy on the eyes. I don't slept with anyone but my wife.
shocked

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2009
i hear she just broke up someone elses home she is sleeping with john huggins now
mad as hell

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2009
i know she did he threw his own child out of his house to make room for her and her kids im sorry but that is about as low as you can go and he has got the most beautiful child ever
happy

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2009
there is one thing about it you never do something to some one what it dont come home to you but that little girl is going to be just fine because i know her grandparents and thay will take good care of her weather her dead beat dad will or not
rain

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2009
stmer this is not eric i work in heat set i dont take much to realize she is a whore everyone knows that i aint no big secret easy on the eyes last time i saw her she looked like she hadnst showered cause she had been layed up all night screwing huggy with erics kids there
stmer

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Jun 25, 2009
rain wrote:
stmer this is not eric i work in heat set i dont take much to realize she is a whore everyone knows that i aint no big secret easy on the eyes last time i saw her she looked like she hadnst showered cause she had been layed up all night screwing huggy with erics kids there
U R just jealous because she is so pretty and you look like a skank
its me

United States

#8 Jun 25, 2009
no she is a skank sorry to tell u that stmer damn u must be desparate
stmer

Barto, PA

#9 Jun 25, 2009
its me wrote:
Nope, Sorry, think she's pretty but I'm married and don't want any. You're the one getting on here downing her, so that makes it personal. Yep, you're jealous!
Stud

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Jun 25, 2009
rain wrote:
She aint slep with me
Its Eric

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 25, 2009
its me wrote:
Jealous
who knew

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2009
whoever put this is eric is starting shit because it aint him he hates her! trust me i know for a fact hell everyone knows hes not worried about someone being jealous! hes moved on
in town

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2009
yeah i agree i dont care for his wife myself she lies and does nothing but start trouble at work and im sick of it. Because i cant do my job on count of what shit she is causing with her man of the week she needs to be fired
stirring

Hixson, TN

#14 Jun 26, 2009
Sounds like the whole lot that's on here needs to be fired and replaced with people interested in having a job because they need a job, not a good time.You would think the company would put a stop to all this nonsense, it's making the whole company look bad.
shocked

United States

#15 Jun 26, 2009
i agree all these people should be fired starting problems between familys and married people its hurting the companys performance people that cause the problems and bring them to work should be fired on the spot and replaced with people that want to work and not sleep around w married people and i hope the right person reads this and does
concerned in TN

Loudon, TN

#16 Jun 27, 2009
baaaahahhahaha huggy didn't kick his little girl out, he kicked the crazy beotch out and she took the little girl
shocked

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2009
how do u know how she is?? all u know is what u were told huggy is a dork with a little penis that noone wants yeah she took the little girl because all he did was be mean to her and never see her or spend time with her so if u dont know whats going on then leave your comments to yourself
fact

United States

#18 Jun 27, 2009
let me tell you something about john huggins concerned in tn i know huggy pretty well next time you see him ask him about the time he was acused of trying to fondel a 4 year old little boy believe me the family has not forgot about it he is lucky that the boys daddy didnt kill him
shocked

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2009
fact wrote:
let me tell you something about john huggins concerned in tn i know huggy pretty well next time you see him ask him about the time he was acused of trying to fondel a 4 year old little boy believe me the family has not forgot about it he is lucky that the boys daddy didnt kill him
oh i had forgot about that yes he was acused of that wonder what his family would think about that thay dont know that you know thay could probley still have him arrested for that because the little boy still says he tried to fondle him
justthinking

United States

#20 Jun 28, 2009
in town wrote:
yeah i agree i dont care for his wife myself she lies and does nothing but start trouble at work and im sick of it. Because i cant do my job on count of what shit she is causing with her man of the week she needs to be fired
yea iheard mp even had apiece of that. sorry risa.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaulieu (Aug '15) 1 hr Concernedonekarma 22
who should be fired from beaulieu and why? (Aug '12) 2 hr Concernedonekarma 28
Baby 4 hr Lance Muir 10
Jackson County man charged with child sex abuse... 19 hr Bridgeport girl 21
Are Free Holiness Teaching False Doctrine? (Jun '14) Tue Me and you 18
Chrissy Steele Apr 25 peanut 3
girls Apr 23 bad 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages