bigg show j and b

Whitwell, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2010
I saw Scotty Walker in Nashville several times an spoke w him on occassion. He was playing with te music mafia at at CMT show, I ask ao his brother, and he said he was on his way 2 nashville but Next tme i sa him we were filming the living room circuit he was playing with Joe dodd just week before Joe passed away, I reAd abou him in Music row magazine, He as working on a show on Nashvilles public access. cable, but still no brother. they ahve a amazing harmony. And a deaL WIth interscope at one time, if ayone knows the 411 please fill me in, Scotty dont answer the phoneanymor. concerned
dart

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Apr 27, 2010
hey bigshoww, this is clunk. I worked with Scotty on the Molly and Jackie or "MJ2" for Sweetsong nashville over at evergren. He was just cutting tracks for those girls and working wuith rio-grande he haqsnt been to town in a few weeks he took a job. and is taking some treatment for the opiates. I ask about his brother he said they were trying to work on a new record, I was supposed to play piaNO on 4 tunes for him and tracy but tracy didnt show up, scotty seemed pissed but he never said a word. We ended up recording a gospel tune he wrote, he seems to be leaning towards a CHRISTIAN record and isw drugt free so, dont worry about him, hes doing good, i'll see ya at evergreen and we will talk more, i'll tell ya how to get him 2 answer.
love ya bro and u 2 scotty 2 hotty
hey now

Reliance, TN

#3 Apr 27, 2010
i love you scottie
songwiter

Whitwell, TN

#4 Sep 13, 2012
where is Scotty Walker???????
In the loop

Decatur, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Heard he is straight and has been putting all his energy into a new cd. They seem to be a hit. Call themselves the Dixie dead beats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen accused of stealing $65,000 in pills from ... 12 hr bport res 4
Beaulieu Mon bad 3
Kim West and Cody Dawson Aug 28 countrygirl22 1
Beaulieu allows everything now. (May '09) Aug 26 bad 727
ashley madison Aug 26 swede 2
Thomas hutchins Aug 24 Just saying 2
Bullying at School?? (Dec '11) Aug 24 thetruth 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages