Pig

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Who got killed with Chris Gulley today when he crashed his plane at Moontown airport in Huntsville?
John

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

I heard it was a girl from Scottsboro .
no way

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

if this is a joke this is not funny at all. i hope this isnt true
John

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

It was on channel 31.
Crazy ppl

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

It was a 66 yr old man from Huntsville on weiss lake
no way

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

this is a LIE chris gulley is ok if you go to the damn news you would see it is a 74 yr old man and his name is chris smith dumb ass not gulley. folks should not post shit if there facts it not right. what if this post was toward one of your friends or family members wouldn't like false shit posted. karma will see you bet ur ass it will
king of sarcasm

Haines City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Two people died Sunday when a plane crashed in a field south of Moontown Airport off U.S. 72 in eastern Madison County. Sgt. Chad Brooks of the Madison County Sheriff's Department said the crash happened at 3:20 p.m. He declined to release the names of the victims and the type of plane. "We don't deal with a tragedy of this magnitude every day," he said. "Emotionally, it's difficult to see something of this nature. Clearly, it's a tragedy." ..........

so seeing that there were two and yes i say two crashes today in huntsville.... one at weiss lake.. the other was at moontown airport.... names have not been released on the one at moontown
king of sarcasm

Haines City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

CEDAR BLUFF, Alabama A Huntsville man was killed near Cedar Bluff when his single-engine seaplane clipped power lines and crashed into Weiss Lake.

Cherokee County Sheriff Joe Shaver told The Anniston Star that 66-year-old William P. Shaver was attempting the land the seaplane in a cove near Riverside Campground Saturday morning when the accident happened.

The sheriff, who is no relation to the victim, said the pilot intended to pick up a friend to spend the day flying, but he either misjudged the distance to the power lines or didn't see them.

Divers had to wait until utility workers turned off the downed power lines before they could enter the water to recover the body.
king of sarcasm

Haines City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Brownsboro, Ala.,(WAAY)- Two people were killed in a plane crash Sunday afternoon at the Moontown Airport near Highway 72 and Moontown Road in Madison County.

The victims have been identified as 74-year-old George Gilbert Myers and 17-year-old Chris Smith, both of Huntsville.
CornbreadForTheI nbreds

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

One guess who started the rumors...Such a child. Get over it already..
no way

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

see it was not gulley... he is ok
tim

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

is he still with that hagard girl from the bank?
Ummm

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

What does it matter who he is with? He is divorced!
Inthaknow

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

They are still together! I have personally seen them together. She is so pathetic to mess with scum like him.
lol

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Yep,There still togther.. Dont know what she see's in him.. He is a poor excuse for a man... He thinks his shit don't stink.. ha ha but he is the worst one in BRIDGEPORT.. I strongly believe if he moves out of BRIDGEPORT, This town would be better off.. Only on one condution 'HE NEVER COMES BACK' GULLEY NO-ONE LIKES YOU SO GET THE HELL OUT OF BRIDGEPORT U WANNA BE...
pathetic

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

She is just as pathetic as he is maybe both of them can move out of town and make it a better place. Nobody knows her anyway.
knickknackpaddyw hack

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I heard he dating a married chick by the last name Chisenall...
Wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

He dates everybody.....equal opportunity
knickknackpaddyw hack

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Well ain't there alot of "lucky" ladies around here then
knickknackpaddyw hack

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

I think they just date him for his money...it's certainly not for the beady eyes or beer gut

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Bridgeport Forum right now

Search the Bridgeport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Nunley Jr or aka Jimbo Nunley 3 hr nune 4
Bport pool 20 hr Hahaha 43
old biodiesel place B'port 22 hr taxx payerr 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Give Him a Brain 84
Playboy (Jan '08) Jul 16 hmmmm 186
1 Blessing From God Jul 12 Stephen Levi 1
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bridgeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••