heard there was another meth bust

heard there was another meth bust

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

bwahahaha

Hixson, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Heard there was another meth bust this week. Anybody know any details?
Super Trooper

Jasper, TN

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Busted someone in a white house on the corner of Dr.Lee and 8th.Also there were 6 trucks down on Edmonds yesterday afternoon.Maybe they got that Holly Hale woman
Fuzzy nutz

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
They need to do a bust on that police dept with all that crooked shit they are doin down there....cops bein arrested 10 or 12 times writing bad checks,stealing money,drinking on duty,taking pills on duty......wtf!!!
Nancy

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Super Trooper wrote:
Busted someone in a white house on the corner of Dr.Lee and 8th.Also there were 6 trucks down on Edmonds yesterday afternoon.Maybe they got that Holly Hale woman
You know they won't get her.
Super Trooper

Jasper, TN

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Your right Nancy heard that they didn't take her and was snitching on other folks to keep her azz out of jail.Somebody just needs to do a drive by on these folks and be done
dont know

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jun 28, 2012
super trooper maybe they need to call Stephanie Ladd heard she was pretty good at a drive by
Angie

Jasper, TN

#7 Jun 28, 2012
super trooper people like you need to get a life and stay the HELL out of others
Super Trooper

Jasper, TN

#8 Jun 28, 2012
That's Mr.Super Trooper to you Angie.This is Bridgeport shit hit's the streets fast here and everybody knows or the important people know.If people wouldn't spend there money on pills,weed or what ever else they buy to get high then they wouldn't wind up locked up.So Take your old ass to bed think it's past your bed time anyways.
stephanie

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
lmao!! Holy shit u people are to funny!!! My god, leave me be!! Lol
Angie

Jasper, TN

#10 Jun 29, 2012
U listen to me trooper Your right news does hit the streets fast cause it is people like u that don't have anything Elsa to do but sat around with yourr finger up your ass getting on Bridgeport forum talking shit you know nothing about and any time you think you can put my old ass to bed bring it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayoral Debate 1 hr Serious Citizen 1
News Armed man robs First National Bank in Bridgeport (Dec '11) 6 hr Virginia McMartin 62
t. h. Mon JChilly69 3
murder (Jun '15) Jul 21 Toldyou 5
Election Jul 21 Dixie 3
That sexy railroad man! Jul 20 Bandit 2
sex offender preacher in Bridgeport Al. Jul 19 Gods love 5

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages