Amanda

Jasper, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Is it true there was a fatality in the house fire behind the middle school Sat. 2/25. and who lived there?
HiTherePpl

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Don't know who lived there but the house burned and firefighters said they found a woman inside, not sure about the baby, tho.
Facts

Collegedale, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2012
BRIDGEPORT, AL (WAFF)-

One woman was killed in a house fire in Jackson County.

Officials say 55-year-old Patricia Diane Stone died when her house on Edmonds Avenue in Bridgeport caught fire just before 6 p.m. Saturday.

She was the only person home at the time.

Authorities are working to discover the cause of the fire.
Shhhhh

Jasper, TN

#4 Mar 6, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Is it true there was a fatality in the house fire behind the middle school Sat. 2/25. and who lived there?
I heard the fire started because someone unlicensed was exterminating and sprayed the pilot light and started the blaze. Lawsuit pending.
facts

Forsyth, GA

#5 Mar 6, 2012
That was the apartment on Dr Lee not the house fire nobody got hurt in the apartment fire.
just wonderin

Jasper, TN

#6 Mar 20, 2012
Facts wrote:
BRIDGEPORT, AL (WAFF)-
One woman was killed in a house fire in Jackson County.
Officials say 55-year-old Patricia Diane Stone died when her house on Edmonds Avenue in Bridgeport caught fire just before 6 p.m. Saturday.
She was the only person home at the time.
Authorities are working to discover the cause of the fire.
Heard this was caused by a meth lab, true or not?
notalwaysamethla b

South Pittsburg, TN

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Was not caused by a meth lab...altho there are alot of drug addicts and dealers in the area, which I am unsure why the police are failing to clean it up...the fire was caused by a space heater in the bedroom. Diane lost her life because the smoke was too thick to reach the door. I am sure you could contact the fire marshalls office and check on the report. Or contact the local fire dept or police dept. It is a shame that someone had to loose their life and someone lost their home because of it. I hope that it never happens to anyone else, it is a horrible thing.
facts

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2012
yes there is a lawsuit pending on the apt fire but what does it matter?
heartless

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2012
????
see

United States

#10 Apr 5, 2012
was this lacretia martin residence that was in paper? The apt fire?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Wallace Mon Ether Man 2
Normandy (May '15) Mon Fedupcitizen 4
Thieves of Bridgeport? Sun Crime Watch 4
Ricky Steele for Mayor Sun bad 37
Stephanie Ladd Sun Curious 1
tail gaters Aug 24 Bad 3
Beaulieu (Aug '15) Aug 24 goosifer 36

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages