Gossiper

Birmingham, AL

#1 Dec 7, 2012
What is her deal? She is starting to get bad names and she has really started dressing inappropriate!! whats wrong with her daddy now days!
no wonder

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
like mother like daughter i suppose. her dads a decent guy. or used to be. a little stuck up but decent.
Krista Eldridge

Epworth, GA

#3 Dec 9, 2012
I don't know who either of you are or how old you are, but this is highly innapopiate and quite childish. Yes, Kindal can be dramatic sometimes, but I know I am. We are teenagers. And she has not started dressing inappropriate. There isn't anything wrong with her father or mother. So how bout you fellas get the nerves to go say something to their face and quit writing about a minor on a public forum.
Courtney Grider

Columbus, GA

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Agree with you Krista!! Is this all people have time for these days! Get a life people my word!!!
poot poot

Cambridge, MA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
great kid. Mind your business and leave this kid alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop rite Jul 25 Cally 1
Stevenson City Cemetery Jul 25 Lexi 20
News Stevenson unveils a new historical marker for A... Jul 22 Stevenson Mayor 4
Operation southern shield Jul 19 traveler 16
Nj football league Jul 18 Bport man 1
Lost dog Jul 15 Matthew 1
Hmmmm Jul 14 Badnews 1

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages