Next Last
John

Opelika, AL

#1 Nov 9, 2011
supposed to be here starting in 2013
lol

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2011
yeah sure,bout like all those other places where supp to be here out on the four lane....where are they at,you know the hospital,and a select other few things...believe it when I walk inside of it...
Facts

Harrison, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2011
I Call BS on your post
comment

Geraldine, AL

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Walmart only places stores 50 or 65 miles apart. Bport is deadend as always.
jerry

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2011
What a crock of shit !! They are NO companies coming to bport !!!!
ceo

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2011
John go have another affair on your wife. Lol. There is not a walmart coming to bridgeport!!
Well then

Benton, TN

#7 Nov 10, 2011
If its 50 to 65 miles from Kimball to Scottsboro that when I call BS. Would love to see the math that came up with those numbers must be using MapQuest.
jc

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2011
comment wrote:
Look out wal mart ain't that far from kimball
target

Jasper, TN

#9 Nov 11, 2011
i vote for a target!
jerry

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2011
A Target might come to Scottsboro , but that would be the only place in this area they would locate to. Damn sure isn't bridgeport !! That dump needs cell phone towers before anything would even consider locating there and then it would be a cold day in hell before any buissness opens anything in that little dump of a town.
one_opinion

Dawson, AL

#11 Nov 11, 2011
Well then wrote:
If its 50 to 65 miles from Kimball to Scottsboro that when I call BS. Would love to see the math that came up with those numbers must be using MapQuest.
I think you miss the point. There isn't 50 miles between kimball and bridgeport or between bridgport and scottsboro. Sorry to disappoint, but there will not be a wal-mart in bridgport.
wow

Ringgold, GA

#12 Nov 15, 2011
bridgeport cant even get another gas station or even one that will stay open 24/7 we have to give all our money to tennessee for gas or things we need in the middle of the night so walmart hahah hell no its to close to kimball to open one it wouldnt make business like kimball whos going to shop there bridgeport people and stevenson
john

Cleveland, TN

#13 Dec 10, 2011
What does Bridgeport have to offer Walmart a dead end?
john

Cleveland, TN

#14 Dec 10, 2011
comment wrote:
Miles has nothing to do with it.
Dud

Harrison, TN

#15 Dec 11, 2011
one_opinion wrote:
<quoted text>I think you miss the point. There isn't 50 miles between kimball and bridgeport or between bridgport and scottsboro. Sorry to disappoint, but there will not be a wal-mart in bridgport.
Of course as long as we go to walmart we bring it here.
duck

Jasper, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2011
where"s the wonderful hospital at, been years since that mess started. I'LL be dead time it gets finished.
John

Jasper, TN

#17 Dec 12, 2011
There will never be a hospital in bridgeport.
curious

Madison, AL

#18 May 1, 2012
Where would the locate a wal mart in Bridgeport? as for the mileage thing that doesn't have anything to do with it I live in a big city and there is 4 wal marts here within 30 miles of each other.. from my understanding wal mart goes by population therefore no wal mart for Bridgeport... I love Bridgeport beautiful city, just not enough people for a store like that.
military

Clover, SC

#19 May 28, 2012
Walmart is scouting locations in Stevenson to open. I met the man from corporate
just saying

Ooltewah, TN

#20 Jun 11, 2012
military wrote:
Walmart is scouting locations in Stevenson to open. I met the man from corporate
tell that corporate man you supposely met Ihave beach front property for sale in tennessee if you can believe that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pops got the $$$ 10 hr Jeff 7
News Jackson County man booked on drug charges follo... Sep 26 Ben 2
Busted Sep 25 Onedayatatime 7
Alex Sanchez (Feb '15) Sep 25 local resident 3
Jason Wallace Sep 24 Darnell 2
News Man stabbed at Stevenson, AL home Sep 24 Lou Ellen 5
Drivers around here Sep 24 Ben 3

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance