all of stevenson baseball and soft ba...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sweet

United States

#21 Aug 11, 2012
I heard in 2015 Stevenson is breaking ties and goin back to just Stevenson.. wander what will happen to north Jackson. Who's skool will it be?
Tlc

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2012
LuceyGrace wrote:
Okay, I am 13 years old and I am not the only child to come and read these things! Don't you think you guys are being a little mean? Bridgeport is just as good as stevenson. Your kids get on here and read these things!! How about you stop and think about if what you are about to write could hurt your kids or other kids!! This is ridiculous!! What is this world coming to when "grown ups" start talking about kids!!
If you're 13 years old then SHAME on your parents for allowing YOU on this site. Be a kid, read a book or ride a bike & get of the stupid computer!!
Crystal

Epworth, GA

#23 Aug 14, 2012
Tlc wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're 13 years old then SHAME on your parents for allowing YOU on this site. Be a kid, read a book or ride a bike & get of the stupid computer!!
Shame on her parent hell!!!! First of all I am her mother and she reads plenty of books, plays softball, is in Beta Club makes straight A's and is a very good child. But believe me there are more kids than just her on this site. Further more don't talk about how I am raising my children. At least they aren't pregnant in middle school just saying. Look around most kids my kids ages are parents already, so I think I am doing a fine job with mine. How about a real name there.
Tlc

United States

#24 Aug 25, 2012
My name is no big deal. If a child is on a site like topix then, YES it is the parents fault! I bet u sit & watch MTV 16 & pregnate with your child too, huh?
Crystal

Epworth, GA

#25 Aug 26, 2012
Tlc wrote:
My name is no big deal. If a child is on a site like topix then, YES it is the parents fault! I bet u sit & watch MTV 16 & pregnate with your child too, huh?
NO!!!! However, my children and I have a very open mother daughter relationship. We discuss things openly. I will be glad to say that all my kids are still virgins, not pregnant, attend church and school, make good grades, play sports and are planning futures with college degrees. So apparently something is going right for them. There is not many people that can say that about their children. So how I raise my children is of none of your concern. Get a life and grow up and quit talking about children. Some of these children act more like adults than most of the adults around this place. Basically, what I am saying is you worry about yours and let me worry about mine. Thank you and may you have a blessed day.
Ruby Ridge

Jasper, TN

#26 Aug 26, 2012
LuceyGrace,I could not agree with you more.
Outstanding!
Amazing how those who have not been on this earth very long,alot of times have more brains than those who have had the benefit of experience.
IF you are not part of the solution,then YOU ARE part of the problem.
Instead of getting on this forum and being negative,it would probably be a bit more productive if you would spend some time trying to help.
Trust me,they are only little for a little while,and as the song goes,"So soon they fly away".
Personally I kinda like Bridgeport,having come here from the Murder Capitol of the World.Trust me,this town may have its problems,but all in all,it is a pretty decent place to live.

Since: Aug 12

Dalton, GA

#27 Sep 2, 2012
Ruby Ridge wrote:
Outstanding!
Amazing how those who have not been on this earth very long,alot of times have more brains than those who have had the benefit of experience.
Instead of getting on this forum and being negative,it would probably be a bit more productive if you would spend some time trying to help.
Trust me,they are only little for a little while,and as the song goes,"So soon they fly away".
Personally I kinda like Bridgeport,having come here from the Murder Capitol of the World.Trust me,this town may have its problems,but all in all,it is a pretty decent place to live.
Thank you!
crystal

Epworth, GA

#28 Sep 6, 2012
Ruby Ridge wrote:
Outstanding!
Thanks she is a very smart girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
srth 17 hr Juju 2
News Stevenson unveils a new historical marker for A... Aug 13 One2one 5
Shop rite Aug 13 Nichole33 16
Get all stankin Mexicans out of Jackson County Aug 11 Jessieg 14
Crooked Bridgeport Aug 10 Legal 19
Kids need this Aug 8 Paige 1
Snitches (Oct '16) Aug 2 WWW 47

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance