all of stevenson baseball and soft ball teams are headed to state

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bama

Albany, GA

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Unbelivable. How come bridgeport can't do any of this.. I wish they would do high school in bridgeport instead of coming to Northjackson.
bridgeport parent

Jasper, TN

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Bridgeport parents taking their children to Stevenson to play ball, That's part of the reason. The other reason is that their is no support in this town, everyone complains about the programs, but no one will come out and help, or coach, or even come to the committee meetings to discuss the leagues.
bp mom of 2

Whitwell, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2012
bridgeport parent wrote:
Bridgeport parents taking their children to Stevenson to play ball, That's part of the reason. The other reason is that their is no support in this town, everyone complains about the programs, but no one will come out and help, or coach, or even come to the committee meetings to discuss the leagues.
i disagree we had alot of parents help out this year and we also had some great coaches.. we have a little support here but i do agree about parents taking there kids to stevenson
Mom of 3

Scottsboro, AL

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Stevenson refused to join with Bridgeport and do all stars.. Remember... Stevenson also refused to play Bridgeport in Baseball. or most of the Stevenson teams did.. they think they're better than Bridgeport.. Most of the Stevenson Coaches can't even get along with the other Stevenson Coaches, at least Bridgeport Coaches all get along..
Chicks

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Mom of 3 wrote:
Stevenson refused to join with Bridgeport and do all stars.. Remember... Stevenson also refused to play Bridgeport in Baseball. or most of the Stevenson teams did.. they think they're better than Bridgeport.. Most of the Stevenson Coaches can't even get along with the other Stevenson Coaches, at least Bridgeport Coaches all get along..
Stevenson is in a different league & play mountain teams you stupid mom. It's up to the coach to take on 2 different leagues. Most don't! Stevenson is way better in all sports I what is boils down to & we have a better support system.
Mom of 3

Scottsboro, AL

#6 Jul 11, 2012
YOU stupid idiot Chicks, let me tell you, STEVENSON AND BRIDGEPORT have joined for Baseball All Stars every year but this year, so get your crap straight. I have been told by more than one parent from Stevenson that Stevenson don't even have enough this year to have football teams, so who has the best progams chicks... Besides, kids that go to school in Bridgeport make better grades when they go to NJ, that's a FACT! I'd rather my 3 kids make good grades than do good in sports, sports only last so long in life, your education is your ticket to happiness..FOREVER!!
Agree with chicks

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Gosh, mom of 3, jealous much? The name in the topic is about baseball an softball.. Not football and who's grades are better! Yes, the Stevenson football league is falling apart, as to Bridgeport has, for this season. And as far as grades, it's not about the school or where children go.. My opinion is its all about the child and how well they learn. MANY wonderful children come out of Bridgeport that enter NJ, so does many children from Stevenson. Congrats Stevenson on baseball and softball, you have all done a great job. Also, congrats to Bridgeport in their accomplishments as well.
bama

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2012
The reason Stevenson didn't play bridgeport is bc they were so bad... What good would it do to play a team that you beat by 20.. second of all the reason why they didn't combine for allstars is bc brideport don't have thier stuff together... I bet yall didn't even know that yall didn't even have insurance last year... That's another reason why we didn't play up thier... And I believe it has already been talked about before but come to a Northjackson baseball game and see how many kids from bridgturd that is starting. Also the football. Thier is your answers dumb assess. Stevenson rules
urtoostupid

Hixson, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2012
bama wrote:
The reason Stevenson didn't play bridgeport is bc they were so bad... What good would it do to play a team that you beat by 20.. second of all the reason why they didn't combine for allstars is bc brideport don't have thier stuff together... I bet yall didn't even know that yall didn't even have insurance last year... That's another reason why we didn't play up thier... And I believe it has already been talked about before but come to a Northjackson baseball game and see how many kids from bridgturd that is starting. Also the football. Thier is your answers dumb assess. Stevenson rules
And you cannot even spell or use correct punctuation- there's your answer to why Bridgeport students have better grades.
bridgeport parent

Cleveland, TN

#10 Jul 12, 2012
As for insurance, Bridgeport had insurance, if you want to call the Dizzy Dean reps they can verify it, or maybe you would like to see the verification form which I have. Guess you should double check your sources next time, you may not look like such fool next time.
bama

Albany, GA

#11 Jul 12, 2012
All you have to do is call Daral over Stevenson. He will tell you. And as far as Stevenson little league being with bridgeport ever again it will not happen. Yall people are idiots. And yes would love to see that insurance from last yr. I was thier when it got brought up dumb ass. The board didn't get it.. it don't have nethng to do with dizzie dean they don't care if you have insurance on your park. It don't effect them. By the way how many teams did yall have make it to all stars. Oh sorry yall didn't.. everyone is lazy like you. Don't know what hard work is except for typing about stuff you don't know.
Bridgeport parent

Cleveland, TN

#12 Jul 15, 2012
Since I'm the one who wrote the check for the insurance, I'm sure we had it. Like I said double check your sources, because the ones you are using don't know what they are talking about. If you want to see the insurance verification I'll be more than happy to show you.
Really BAMA

Scottsboro, AL

#13 Jul 16, 2012
You are a Bridgeport Hater, it's obvious, that's your loss... It's a fact that Bridgeport Kids are better in the books, attitude and manners...and as for you saying ONLY STEVENSON kids excell in sports @ NJ apparently you haven't went to any of the baseball, basketball, football or golf games... Bridgeport has probably a third of the amount of kids that Stevenson has and LOOK back and see who excelled, for Bridgeport to have that fewer kids and still KICK BUTT IN THE BOOKS, SPORTS AND ATTITUDE, that shows that Bridgeport kids are brought up to succeed.. I am sure you'll have your come back, but, the facts are the facts..
bama

Norcross, GA

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Well the forum is about sports not books idiot that goes to show that yall are stupid. Second of all it was about baseball.. name the players that start 7 th through 12 that start at Northjackson ... Let's see how many ate from bridgeport..... 7 th and 8 grade team had 1. Varsity 2 wow big nmbrs.. and as far as the bridgeport parent yall will nvr be associated with the Stevenson program ever again. Let's see how good yall do. I'm guessn like this year. SUCK.
BEKIND

Hixson, TN

#15 Jul 22, 2012
THIS MUST BE CHILDREN POSTING IN THIS TOPIC,IF NOT THEN IT IS EVEN MORE SAD. IT SEEMS THAT MOST OF THE NEGATIVE, MEAN COMMENTS ARE COMING FROM STEVENSON POSTERS. WHAT IS THE POINT? IF YOU TRULY FEEL YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GET ON A PUBLIC FORUM AND ACT SO PETTY AND BE SUCH BRAGGARTS. IT IS BOTH IMMATURE AND UNSPORTSMANLIKE, WHICH DETRACTS FROM ANY TALENT YOU MIGHT HAVE ON YOUR SPORTS TEAM. IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD. THERE ARE PARENTS AND CHILDREN FROM BOTH TOWNS WHO CHOOSE TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN SUCH AN UGLY MANNER, BUT THERE ARE ALSO THOSE OF US WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BEHAVE IN SUCH A DISTASTEFUL WAY. AND IT IS A CHOICE. IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED, AND WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, THE SCHOOLS WERE CONSOLIDATED MANY YEARS AGO. IF THE PEOPLE WOULD COME TOGETHER INSTEAD OF FIGHTING , BOTH COMMUNITIES, THE SCHOOLS AND THE KIDS WOULD BENEFIT. GROW UP, YOUR KIDS LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE, WHAT THEY ARE TAUGHT. IF THEY GROW UP LISTENING TO HATEFUL RHETORIC FROM THE PARENTS, THE CHANCES ARE GOOD THEY WILL ADOPT THE SAME ATTITUDES. YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE- TO ACT LIKE SENSIBLE, COURTEOUS ADULTS OR UNCIVILIZED HEATHENS. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.
Crystal

Cleveland, TN

#16 Jul 22, 2012
I really can't believe you adults are on here bad mouthing children. I don't care where they are from they are kids. I coach softball in Bridgeport and our softball teams all of them are great. Not only do they win but I have never seen kids anywhere with better sportsmanship than our kids have had. However, I believe that all kids no matter where they are from are a blessing. To the kids, just keep giving it your all and don't listen to what these people say. Thanks
bama

United States

#17 Jul 25, 2012
All idiots from bridgeport cant even post on forums without gettting mad. Sorry.
bp mom of 2

Whitwell, TN

#18 Jul 25, 2012
come on people this is children that were talking about not adults.. lets be real just because you live in bridgeport or stevenson or where the hell ever no kid is any better than any other kids..they just want to have fun in the sports they play. grow up adults what kind of example are u setting for ur on child(ren) GROW THE HELL UP. K TKS BYE:)

Since: Aug 12

Cleveland, TN

#19 Aug 5, 2012
Okay, I am 13 years old and I am not the only child to come and read these things! Don't you think you guys are being a little mean? Bridgeport is just as good as stevenson. Your kids get on here and read these things!! How about you stop and think about if what you are about to write could hurt your kids or other kids!! This is ridiculous!! What is this world coming to when "grown ups" start talking about kids!!
Pam

Chattanooga, TN

#20 Aug 7, 2012
bama wrote:
Unbelivable. How come bridgeport can't do any of this.. I wish they would do high school in bridgeport instead of coming to Northjackson.
We do to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who should be fired from beaulieu and why? (Aug '12) Tue Monk 25
jobs at Beaulieu Tue been there 2
Darrel Bishop May 3 Maybe 2
Castrol Lube Express (Mar '10) May 3 happydee 27
She is gut tub ugly May 1 MBHEL 4
Medflight coming in on Thursday night May 1 bport rez 3
lisa steele whats her number May 1 lamar 3
More from around the web

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE