First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citz

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2010
Ok, can anybody tell my what this trashy who** is up to these day's since she lost her kids? She don't even know who the daddy is to the youngest one.
Kay

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2010
citz wrote:
Ok, can anybody tell my what this trashy who** is up to these day's since she lost her kids? She don't even know who the daddy is to the youngest one.
what Sherry Thompson are you talking about?
citz

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2010
the nasty one that was with aron morris from stevenson, they got a baby together, but i think he has the kid now.
bridgeport

Jasper, TN

#4 Aug 18, 2010
I don't know where she is or what she is doing all i know is she had better hope I don't see her anytime soon because he has one coming for trying to jump on my 13 year old daughter over some dude that my daughter did not even know!!!!! So Sherry if you read this you know who I am and you and your nasty stinking mom better be ready for me!!!!!
citz

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2010
I cant wait to run across that w**** myself, that's why i wanted to know where she is now, and i hope she gets ahold of this info and her fat ass cracked out momma 2.
bridgeport

Jasper, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2010
i am with ya on that one citz let me know if you find her before me
hawk eye

Jasper, TN

#7 Aug 19, 2010
This is Bridgeport, you talk BIG but now let's get real here, how good can she hide? You obviously haven't looked too hard for her or you'd have done it already! LOLLOLLOL! This town ain't that big! Why didn't you do it when she jumped your 13 year old? SKEERED?
hawk eye

Jasper, TN

#8 Aug 19, 2010
No, instead of smacking hell out of her on the spot, you gonna get on here & talk trash! Woooaaahhh now I even fear you! LOLOLOLOL Ever heard that rhyme "sticks and stones?"
citz

United States

#9 Aug 19, 2010
It may be Bridgeport, but I don't hang around with the trash that she does nor do I intend on it so that is why I have not ran across her, but you let me just happen to run across her and I promise she has had a bad day. I just was trying to find out where she stays now that she does not have those poor little boy's. She can't use them for her free ride and everybody's sympothy anymore.
bridgeport

Jasper, TN

#10 Aug 19, 2010
first of all hawk eye i jumped her that day and four people pulled me off her and then she ran and took out a warrent and had me arrested which did not hold up because she jumped on a minor and i as the parent was defending my child so the case got thrown out so yea i still owe her. As far as being SCARED.....which by the way is the correct spelling i have never been scared of anyone or anything. I don't deal with trash either she lived next door to a friend of mine and my daughter happened to be spending the night with my friends daughter and just because some perv sees two cute girls on the front porch and tried to talk to them she wanted to get upset about it and my friend is the one that called me she is the scared one NOT ME!!!!!! I have never associated with the likes of someone like her and I never will now, STUPID do you have something else you would like to say???? As far as that goes you have probably slept with her or are already sleeping with her is why you are defending her!!!!
hawk eye

Jasper, TN

#11 Aug 19, 2010
bridgeport wrote:
first of all hawk eye i jumped her that day and four people pulled me off her and then she ran and took out a warrent and had me arrested which did not hold up because she jumped on a minor and i as the parent was defending my child so the case got thrown out so yea i still owe her. As far as being SCARED.....which by the way is the correct spelling i have never been scared of anyone or anything. I don't deal with trash either she lived next door to a friend of mine and my daughter happened to be spending the night with my friends daughter and just because some perv sees two cute girls on the front porch and tried to talk to them she wanted to get upset about it and my friend is the one that called me she is the scared one NOT ME!!!!!! I have never associated with the likes of someone like her and I never will now, STUPID do you have something else you would like to say???? As far as that goes you have probably slept with her or are already sleeping with her is why you are defending her!!!!
My mama always told me STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES! You sound stupid. Thanks mama for teaching me to recognize stupid people.
bridgeport

Jasper, TN

#12 Aug 19, 2010
Well I bet you look real smart when you look in the mirror Forrest!!!!!! STOP FORREST STOP!!!!! ROFLMAO
someone_anyone

Jasper, TN

#13 Oct 5, 2010
hawk eye wrote:
<quoted text>
My mama always told me STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES! You sound stupid. Thanks mama for teaching me to recognize stupid people.
your mama must have been just as stupid as your dad for giving birth to you!!!!!!!
LIL BIT

Trenton, GA

#14 Oct 6, 2010
Is this the sherry that had kids with Jacob cunningham??
lost

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Oct 6, 2010
I want to thank jesus for my girls and all he has done for me. I just want to share it with anyone. He has been so good to me. I know this is a blog about something else, I do not know who you are talking about, but i want to say thank you jesus for giving me both of my children and loving me to keep me alive today. Thank you Jesus. Anyone who prays, please pray for my daddy, The Lord knows and that is all you have to say. God knows me too and pray for me. Ask God to move on the girls who blogged on topix. I am lost and need him to return me home to him to live a life pleasing to him so that I could serve him accordingly. Pray for me and my family. No matter who you are, please pray.
hawk eye

Jasper, TN

#16 Oct 7, 2010
bridgeport wrote:

First off Bridgeport, since you're so smart, it's WARRANT not WARRENT (correct spelling) Second, you are on topix talking trash about some girl who is supposed to be "trashy" and apparently she doesn't have internet and isn't reading this because she hasn't responded and you are still talking about it!!! LOLOLOL I have seen a lot of people talk trash about someone else, UNTIL they are face to face with them, then they're not quite as loud and don't talk so much smack!!! Third, I do not know this Sherry person, but you are only making YOURSELF look like the "trashy" one by being on here talking crap about this girl. GROW UP and pull that bug outta your ass!!!!!!!!!!
tobi

Shelbyville, TN

#17 Oct 8, 2010
HA ha ha ha you got a bug in your ass,ha ha.
Just Me

Dayton, TN

#18 Oct 8, 2010
Who cares??????????
O-M-G 3

Jasper, TN

#19 Oct 11, 2010
hawk eye wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Bridgeport, since you're so smart, it's WARRANT not WARRENT (correct spelling) Second, you are on topix talking trash about some girl who is supposed to be "trashy" and apparently she doesn't have internet and isn't reading this because she hasn't responded and you are still talking about it!!! LOLOLOL I have seen a lot of people talk trash about someone else, UNTIL they are face to face with them, then they're not quite as loud and don't talk so much smack!!! Third, I do not know this Sherry person, but you are only making YOURSELF look like the "trashy" one by being on here talking crap about this girl. GROW UP and pull that bug outta your ass!!!!!!!!!!
my uncle always said that you can tell a lot about a person by what they say and apparently you are putting on such a good front. Now about that bug in my ass well if you would just come on out of my ass i would not have that bug there anymore. As far as talking about someone to their face i have always approached people and let them know exactly what i think, so if you would post your name on here i will see you out somewhere and show you in person exactly what i think of you!!!!! muahahahahhahaha!!!!!!
sms

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2010
I feel sorry for Sherry myself. She was raised by a bad mother. She doesn't know any better. I hear Sherry is working at Beaulieu now. So she is obviously trying to do better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley grider kennedy missing 10 hr Deer hunter 9
Castrol Lube Express (Mar '10) 20 hr rain 40 25
Ground search ends without sign of Jackson Co. ... Sun Zzz 1
want to know a joke Sat Baffled 1
breaking news Apr 25 been there 3
Bama Sweets (Aug '14) Apr 19 anny 9
shop-rite Apr 16 joe 1
More from around the web

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE