Next Last
jc

Trenton, GA

#62 Sep 13, 2011
In reply to Matt agreed !
Daisy

San Antonio, TX

#64 Aug 5, 2012
Dude, blisters... I totally agree. I'm mean if they're too big, wear stuff that actually fits, or if you can pull it off with legs and waist, at least try to suck in the fucking gutt a little bit, don't let it spill out of your shirt. I'm a big girl but I know when my clothing choice is too much.
sooooooo

Harrison, TN

#65 Aug 5, 2012
Daisy wrote:
Dude, blisters... I totally agree. I'm mean if they're too big, wear stuff that actually fits, or if you can pull it off with legs and waist, at least try to suck in the fucking gutt a little bit, don't let it spill out of your shirt. I'm a big girl but I know when my clothing choice is too much.
Whats it to you I dont like alot of things i see but theres nothing i can do about it. Why does it bother you soo bad. If you dont like what you see dont look at them. You have to wear clothes its against the law to be naked so Im sorry the law didnt specify what sort and size clothes so if you dont like it try to pass a petition and get a bill passed but until then shut the f*ck up!!!
Sue

Collegedale, TN

#66 Aug 7, 2012
Daisy wrote:
Some people are to skinny to wear shorts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pops got the $$$ Wed Bruce 54
Beaulieu (Aug '15) Dec 6 Bad 48
Holders at it again. Dec 4 David holder 20
Nasty Holders Dec 4 David holder 18
Adam Ray Dec 4 Blah14 41
Wallace Family Dec 4 Blah14 18
Bobby and Sherri Garner Dec 3 Heather 3

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance