Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Whats up with all these fatties running around in short huchie shorts and halter tops with their bellies flopped out over their navels. Holy Cow ladies, PLEASE put on some clothes ok. It really is disgusting to look at and if you look in the mirror you will see that it aint looking too good right now, maybe you should take your fat ass over to the gym for a couple of years before you start showing off your skin PLEASE. This is the nicest way I can put this. Please dont make me start naming names on here.
big boned

Harrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Why dont you shut the hell up if its hot people should be able to wear what they want its a free country. Its against the law to be naked asshole. And besides if you dont like what you see then dont look thats why God didnt make everyone skinny and beautiful because then the world would be boring and theres someone out their for everyone so just because you may not like big girls and how their stomachs flap over so what! There are men out there that do.
Patti

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Seriously we've been watching fat men with no shirts mow yards and drink beer our whole lives! Its about time ladies got to even the score. I say, "Go Fat Chick!". We don't need men's opinions to be happy and comfortable.
Blisters

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Ahahhhhaaahahaaa, you must be the one that was wearing the poki dotted huchie shorts over in the pork chop isle at save-a-lot the other day. Mercy girl your large. I thought your big ole butt was a pork ham hanging there in the meat cooler until you started digging your drawers out. Hey trust me one this, you really dont want our opinion and not hearing it is the only thing that will keep you comfortable and happy. Maybe you need to lay off the pickled pigs feet and fudge cake that your stuffing down your gloat hole every night before wollering down in your stall then you might lost a few pounds off of that hump your dragging around but until Gene Simmons inspires you, how about at least covering it up ok. Thanks
Blisters

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

I meant Richard Simmons but Gene will do.
Is this a joke

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Blisters wrote:
Ahahhhhaaahahaaa, you must be the one that was wearing the poki dotted huchie shorts over in the pork chop isle at save-a-lot the other day. Mercy girl your large. I thought your big ole butt was a pork ham hanging there in the meat cooler until you started digging your drawers out. Hey trust me one this, you really dont want our opinion and not hearing it is the only thing that will keep you comfortable and happy. Maybe you need to lay off the pickled pigs feet and fudge cake that your stuffing down your gloat hole every night before wollering down in your stall then you might lost a few pounds off of that hump your dragging around but until Gene Simmons inspires you, how about at least covering it up ok. Thanks
Guess what 'Blisters'?You ain't perfect either.I,(for the life of me), can't figure out why you would pick this out as a topic of discussion.I agree that some folks need to cover it up,but it ain't just the fat people!I recall seeing you in a bathing suit top a lot last year and although your figure was okay...your nasty ole squishy belly looked like it had a mind of it's own girl!!!Seriously, I know that I don't have room to brag, but my mid-section looks way better than that and your apparent confidence was enough for 10 people(big enough for 10 people too!!And 'Big-Boned" stresses a good point.."it is hot!Too hot to worry about whether or not there's somebody everywhere you go that just might judge you and even cast it on the internet.You can be the prettiest girl in the world,yet your attitude can make you dog-ass ugly.Also,you can be the ugliest girl in the world and your attitude can make you the most beautiful girl in the world!(No doubt)Why get on the internet and belittle folks because they ain't on that Jenny Crank diet??That ain't cool man!!!It just shows how insecure you are.Just saying....
Blisters

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Lol I dont have a bad midsection at all and if you saw me in my swimming suit then you know that I dont have any fat on me anywhere. Who is this,? TINA. Probably, well why did you say that then or maybe its Jeremy's new girl friend and if so then you know that I am not fat at all. Anyway lol I was just saying that these women had on huchie shorts that were like 3 sizes too small for them and a halter top that was a kid size. Hey if they want to show off what they have then fine but for crying out loud, put on something that at least fits and not something that looks like a kid or someone 75b lbs liter would fit into. That is ridiculous. I mean how can they be about 5'3" tall and weigh around 180-185 lbs and wear something like that. Totally goofy. Yes it is hot outside but that is no excuse for that at all. INSECURE lol yeah wrong. There is nothing insecure about me except my thoughts of talking to numb plumbs like you TINA lol. Get a life girl and also you had better bring back Tammys cell phone or your in trouble. RFP
whateva

Spring City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Blisters wrote:
Lol I dont have a bad midsection at all and if you saw me in my swimming suit then you know that I dont have any fat on me anywhere. Who is this,? TINA. Probably, well why did you say that then or maybe its Jeremy's new girl friend and if so then you know that I am not fat at all. Anyway lol I was just saying that these women had on huchie shorts that were like 3 sizes too small for them and a halter top that was a kid size. Hey if they want to show off what they have then fine but for crying out loud, put on something that at least fits and not something that looks like a kid or someone 75b lbs liter would fit into. That is ridiculous. I mean how can they be about 5'3" tall and weigh around 180-185 lbs and wear something like that. Totally goofy. Yes it is hot outside but that is no excuse for that at all. INSECURE lol yeah wrong. There is nothing insecure about me except my thoughts of talking to numb plumbs like you TINA lol. Get a life girl and also you had better bring back Tammys cell phone or your in trouble. RFP
There is nothing wrong with being big i know alot of very beautiful bigger woman with hearts of gold! im not big and i would never get on a public site and make other women feel bad about themselves by posting trash such as this being thin dont make u look good if ur not with the times 99% of men like a bigger woman its a fact u must be mad cause a bigger and more beautiful woman took your man!! u should be ashamed that u have to get on here talk about the way a woman looks to make ur head bigger if u think your so hot thats good for u but why start a topic about it i thought teasing others ended when u were out of like 5th grade u should feel like a total waste of space and i hope u got a boost of confidence talking about others oh and one more thing usually the ones that talk about others being fat end up fatter in the end so all i can say is watch what u eat lady!!!!
John

Bridgeport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Big woman need loving to.
Blisters

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Are you all stupid? I did not say anything about something being wrong with big boned or fat or heavy women, I said that they need to NOT wear clothes that are 10 sizes too small for them. See this is what my colleagues and I have to deal with most all the time, people who cant think right. I never said that fat woman were a bad thing, I said, sometimes what they wear is. Oh my, yes you guys are mostly numb.
tired

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

whatever is in style is what stores carry. that includes plus sizes.
Blisters

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Lol yeah and there are sizes that fit larger people available.
Bridgeport transplant

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Blisters wrote:
Are you all stupid? I did not say anything about something being wrong with big boned or fat or heavy women, I said that they need to NOT wear clothes that are 10 sizes too small for them. See this is what my colleagues and I have to deal with most all the time, people who cant think right. I never said that fat woman were a bad thing, I said, sometimes what they wear is. Oh my, yes you guys are mostly numb.
What you said was "fatties", and that they needed to take "their fat asses to the gym". If thats not talking down to people, I don't know what is. There are ways to say things without being a complete jerk. You did it completely wrong. I am a big woman and I also agree about some people need to cover up a little more, but I'm not about to be ugly to someone to get a point across. Life's way too short to worry about what someone is wearing!
Patti

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Blisters wrote:
No that wasn't me! I'm too conservative to show myself in public like that. However, I think they have a choice and maybe thats the clothes they had at the time. Maybe their good things got blown away by the tornado. ya never know! I have noticed a shortage of mirrors in my area too though. It gets kinda nasty sometimes.
Marla

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Men like to eyeball plump women in shorts.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat%20thon...
Daisy1956

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

if you want to see some sights, just go to Walmart in Kimball (or Scottsboro) and hang around awhile......unbelievable.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Obese women in too little clothes are very bad. BUT! Nothing is worse than a hairy obese man, complete with back hair, wearing one of those european man-thongs.
Blisters

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Supercalafradgelistic wrote:
Obese women in too little clothes are very bad. BUT! Nothing is worse than a hairy obese man, complete with back hair, wearing one of those european man-thongs.
I totally agree about the hairy men being nasty, some hair is nice but when it is just globbed up all over their body its UGH GROSS. Yeah and I can see one of those men now in my mind, standing there with his thong on with all the hair and a huge smile with BIGGG TEETH! LOL
one_opinion

Flat Rock, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Blisters wrote:
Seeing people dressed inappropriately doesn't have to just include fat people. All those skinny lady gaga, brittany spears, beyonce wannabes should consider dressing more appropriately as well. Now with that said, I would take it your post isn't about inappropriate dress at all???? Do you have a fat phobia??? There is help for that, ya know.
Neighbor

Spring City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

JUST BECAUSE IT FITS DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD Wear it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Bridgeport Forum right now

Search the Bridgeport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why 3 hr PastExperience 6
Jeremy Talley (Aug '10) 6 hr Sad 3
police chase 12 hr been there 6
another fri nite in stevenson Wed Sally 7
$5.00 bag sale (Aug '10) Wed Thor 3
We the people Apr 15 Daryl 5
Beaulieu allows everything now. (May '09) Apr 14 Former STM 698
•••
•••