Two killed, five injured in fiery thr...

Two killed, five injured in fiery three-vehicle wreck in Jackson County

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

plzpray

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2009
Two killed, five injured in fiery three-vehicle wreck in Jackson County
Posted by David Brewer March 28, 2009 1:08 PM
Categories: Traffic
SCOTTSBORO - Two people were killed and five were injured in a fiery three-vehicle wreck late Friday night at the foot of the Cumberland Plateau near here.
Alabama State Troopers identified the fatalities as Victoria McLemore, 15, of Stevenson and John Berry, 50 of Woodville.
Troopers said McLemore was a passenger driven by Lauren Crawford, 16, of Bridgeport, who was injured. Her vehicle and the vehicle driven by Berry collided head-on on Alabama Highway 79 about 11:10 p.m.,troopers said.
A vehicle driven by Bradford Johnson, 19, of Scottsboro, who had been following Crawford's vehicle down the mountain collided with her car. He was was hurt in the wreck. Also injured were his passengers, Kyle Pew, 19, and Evan Ferguson and Cory Dudley, both 18, and all from Scottsboro.
heartfelt

Mcminnville, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2009
If there is anything that my family and i can do please let me know in the meantime my heart goes out to all the families involved
NEW CONVERT

Kingsport, TN

#3 Mar 30, 2009
heartfelt wrote:
If there is anything that my family and i can do please let me know in the meantime my heart goes out to all the families involved
OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THESE FAMILYS.
just being me

Cleveland, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2009
These families will be in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless You all.
AMBER

AOL

#5 Mar 30, 2009
EVEVERBODY PLESE PRAY FOR THESE FMILYS...
I MISS U TORI SCHOOL WONT BE THE SAME W/O U
Rhonda Coffman

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2009
Lauren Crawford is my niece. I want to thank everyone for the prayers, phone calls and just being there for our family. Lauren is better but still has a long recovery ahead of her. Please continue to prayer for her as well as the other families involved. Prayer has helped Lauren in her recovery. We have set up a website for Lauren at caring bridge. It is www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurencrawford . You have to create a profile to visit but it's pretty simple to do. We encourage everyone that can, to leave messages for Lauren and her family. This is for Lauren when she is feeling better, to know how much people care for her and her family. Feel free to leave her a message of encouragement and love. Please don't put anything negative on her website. She needs love and prayers. She has been through alot since Friday and she is only getting started. Lauren is a great girl with a loveable personality, but look out, she is brutally honest. For those of you who know her. you know it...LOL Remember everyone involved and remember what you would want or do if in their shoes... Love ya Lauren ALWAYS!!!!. Your Aunt Rhon
leslie

Shelbyville, TN

#7 Mar 30, 2009
My thoughts and prayers are with you all ! hang in there Lauren!!
child of GOD

Mcminnville, TN

#8 Mar 30, 2009
It is always very sad when someone this young dies. I did not know this young girl even though I am from the area, but as with any death I think of where might her soul be for eternity. I hope of course that she is in heaven smiling right now. I will continue to pray for the families and friends of the deceased and injured, and I will also pray deeply for this community. There are a lot of lost people in this area and I pray that this town wakes up and realizes how precious and short life really is. It is a responsibility to be a Christian. Parents PLEASE get your children in church, yes IT is up to free will but it will not hurt them to be there. I am not trying to offend anyone with anything I have written but God laid this on my heart.
Child of God

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2009
child of GOD wrote:
It is always very sad when someone this young dies. I did not know this young girl even though I am from the area, but as with any death I think of where might her soul be for eternity. I hope of course that she is in heaven smiling right now. I will continue to pray for the families and friends of the deceased and injured, and I will also pray deeply for this community. There are a lot of lost people in this area and I pray that this town wakes up and realizes how precious and short life really is. It is a responsibility to be a Christian. Parents PLEASE get your children in church, yes IT is up to free will but it will not hurt them to be there. I am not trying to offend anyone with anything I have written but God laid this on my heart.
And when god speaks to you listen and i praise you for you relationship with our lord jesus christ.
NEW CONVERT

Kingsport, TN

#10 Mar 31, 2009
Child of God wrote:
<quoted text>
And when god speaks to you listen and i praise you for you relationship with our lord jesus christ.
PRAISE THE LORD.

Since: Sep 09

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Sep 22, 2009
tori we love and miss u sweet heart. u will never be forgotten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Wed Tobias 3
Dana Morris Wed Dr Phil 31
shaun and tondra allen dealing and stealing Wed haha 2
Well wouldnt you know Tue Joe Dan 3
Joseph deadbeat Garner Feb 6 Mod 7
Mary Moy (May '13) Jan 17 Joe 9
Richard oliver Jan 14 true 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages