Making Bridgeport a bettr place

Making Bridgeport a bettr place

Posted in the Bridgeport Forum

amazed

Hixson, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2012
I was sitting here reading all the mudslinging and bashing on this site and I thought I would let everybody know that if everyone on this site took half the energy they take bashing each other and use it to help one another this town might just be a decent place to live, but no everyone wants to act like they are better than everybody else. I was always told if you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't say anything. Last time I checked everybody makes mistakes that is how you learn. In closing I'm just going to say he who is without sin should cast the first stone so everybody please put down your rocks.
Garland Tipton

Hixson, TN

#2 Jul 23, 2012
I agree completely! Very well said!
dont matter

Dayton, TN

#3 Jul 23, 2012
very good i agree 100%
Angie

Jasper, TN

#4 Jul 23, 2012
AMEN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 28, 2012
What would make this town a better place is if everybody would quit talking smack about each other on here and act like they had some sense! I have been reading this topix and it is embarassing to the town. I agree with the first post, if you aint got nothing good to say about somebody, dont say nothing about them at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still going on Thu Badnews 24
News Jackson Co. Deputies: Man accused of holding gi... Jun 17 Badnews 2
Who is the nicest person in Bridgeport (Jul '10) Jun 16 bubba 111
Who is the nicest KID in Bridgeport? (Sep '12) Jun 16 bubba 38
Stabbing Jun 15 Upeeps 11
Barry Hughes- The Thief of Bridgeport (Aug '12) Jun 14 Bportres 23
Stevenson City Cemetery Jun 13 Interesting 6

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance