iamme

Jasper, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2011
what yall think
lmao

Wynne, AR

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Thief!!!!!
bridgeport is DRAMA

Trenton, GA

#3 Apr 27, 2011
i think if yall can post stuff like dis den post ya names p****s ! lmao get a life
chris

Whitwell, TN

#4 May 8, 2011
Before you wanna get on here running your damn mouth about other people not putting there names on here, why don't you put your name on here.
hanginlo

Jasper, TN

#5 Jun 29, 2011
Is this the same one who was messing with the 11 year old girl?
King George

Jasper, TN

#6 Jun 29, 2011
Yep the same one
Audra

Jasper, TN

#8 Jul 4, 2011
Well my name dont change from my day to day, to on this page. I have known him for some time now and all in all he is a good guy. He has stole things and he does not always do the next right thing but he is respectful to those who respect him. NEVER did he steel from me or mine. And never did i see him wit any chic that was not more willin than him to lay down in bed.
not from here

White Bluff, TN

#9 Jul 5, 2011
Audra wrote:
Well my name dont change from my day to day, to on this page. I have known him for some time now and all in all he is a good guy. He has stole things and he does not always do the next right thing but he is respectful to those who respect him. NEVER did he steel from me or mine. And never did i see him wit any chic that was not more willin than him to lay down in bed.
11 yr old children I don't care how respectful he is he needs to have his balls removed and her parents need to have their A$$e$ beat.She will be a teenage mother and we will all get to pay for it.Free health care food stamps and a check.
anita

Cleveland, TN

#11 Apr 15, 2012
not from here wrote:
<quoted text>11 yr old children I don't care how respectful he is he needs to have his balls removed and her parents need to have their A$$e$ beat.She will be a teenage mother and we will all get to pay for it.Free health care food stamps and a check.
THIS IS BRANDONS MOTHER. 1ST OFF THANKS AUDRA 4 BEIN TRUE. YEA I KNOW HE HAS DONE ALOT OF WRONG THINGS BUT NO 1 NEEDS 2 SIT IN JUDGEMENT OF HIM. PPL CAN TALK SHIT ALL DAY LONG BUT BE 4 THEY GO RUNNINTHIER MOUTHS THEY NEED 2 KNOW THE FACTS. THIS 11 YR OLD GIRL IS NOT A TYPICAL 11 YR OLD. SHE KNOWS AS MUCH OR THEN HER OWN MOM. GRANTED SHE DIDNT HAVE A VERY GOOD ROLE MODEL. IVE BEEN CALLED HOME FROM MY WORK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE 2 RUN HER OUTTA MY HOUSE CAUSE SHE HAD BEEN LOCKED OUT OF HER OWN. IVE HAD THE POLICE COME GET HER FROM HOUSE. HER PARENT KNEW ALL ALONG WHAT WAS GOIN ON AND DIDNT DO A THING BOUT IT SHE LET IT GO ON TIL DHR WAS CALLED AND SHE WAS MADE 2 STEP UP OR HER ASS WOULDVE BEEN IN JAIL. BRANDON DIDNT EVEN KNOW HER TRUE AGE. NOW HE IS SITTIN IN JAIL WITH ALL THIS ON HIM 4 THE REST OF HIS LIFE CAUSE HER MOM WAS 2 SORRY 2 BE A MOM.
whut tha?

Jasper, TN

#12 Apr 15, 2012
anita wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS BRANDONS MOTHER. 1ST OFF THANKS AUDRA 4 BEIN TRUE. YEA I KNOW HE HAS DONE ALOT OF WRONG THINGS BUT NO 1 NEEDS 2 SIT IN JUDGEMENT OF HIM. PPL CAN TALK SHIT ALL DAY LONG BUT BE 4 THEY GO RUNNINTHIER MOUTHS THEY NEED 2 KNOW THE FACTS. THIS 11 YR OLD GIRL IS NOT A TYPICAL 11 YR OLD. SHE KNOWS AS MUCH OR THEN HER OWN MOM. GRANTED SHE DIDNT HAVE A VERY GOOD ROLE MODEL. IVE BEEN CALLED HOME FROM MY WORK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE 2 RUN HER OUTTA MY HOUSE CAUSE SHE HAD BEEN LOCKED OUT OF HER OWN. IVE HAD THE POLICE COME GET HER FROM HOUSE. HER PARENT KNEW ALL ALONG WHAT WAS GOIN ON AND DIDNT DO A THING BOUT IT SHE LET IT GO ON TIL DHR WAS CALLED AND SHE WAS MADE 2 STEP UP OR HER ASS WOULDVE BEEN IN JAIL. BRANDON DIDNT EVEN KNOW HER TRUE AGE. NOW HE IS SITTIN IN JAIL WITH ALL THIS ON HIM 4 THE REST OF HIS LIFE CAUSE HER MOM WAS 2 SORRY 2 BE A MOM.
did I read that right? You just blamed an 11 year old girl for messing around with your adult son. What a piece of work. I agree that the parents didn't do enough, BOTH SETS OF PARENTS
just watching

Jasper, TN

#13 Apr 15, 2012
agree with whut tha!
man in the mirror

Jasper, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2013
hes a nasty baster hope they dont send his as to prison
steve

Jasper, TN

#15 Jan 6, 2013
They all need locked you and thier asses beat. What a idiot mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Operation southern shield 22 hr traveler 16
Nj football league Tue Bport man 1
News Stevenson unveils a new historical marker for A... Jul 18 ThomasA 3
Lost dog Jul 15 Matthew 1
Hmmmm Jul 14 Badnews 1
Brandon Pyburn busted for meth?? Jul 13 Toby 2
Stevenson City Cemetery Jul 12 Nanny 14

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeport Mortgages