bea

Pell City, AL

#1 Dec 3, 2010
You knew he was married. Why destroy a family?
tish

Decatur, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2010
The guy in the white pickup, Bryan, Brandon or whatever his name is, is married??? Well, what comes around goes around. If he cheated his wife, he'll do the same to mw. As for breaking up a family, that's just wrong and even worse if children are involved and they usually are, but it seems like nobody cares about that anymore.
bea

Turtle Lake, WI

#3 Dec 23, 2010
tish wrote:
The guy in the white pickup, Bryan, Brandon or whatever his name is, is married??? Well, what comes around goes around. If he cheated his wife, he'll do the same to mw. As for breaking up a family, that's just wrong and even worse if children are involved and they usually are, but it seems like nobody cares about that anymore.
yes
lbport

Trussville, AL

#4 Jun 15, 2011
The guy in the white pickup, Bryan, Brandon or whatever his name is, is married??? Well, what comes around goes around. If he cheated his wife, he'll do the same to mw. As for breaking up a family, that's just wrong and even worse if children are involved and they usually are, but it seems like nobody cares about that anymore.[/QUOT

Brian
Norma

Rome, GA

#5 Oct 13, 2011
tish wrote:
Just like a guy that is dating a girl Tish in Chattanooga that keeps texting me to have sex with him, eventhough he is with her. She needs to know about this going on so she doesn't get hurt like me and his ex wife. His name is Albert.
Norma

Rome, GA

#6 Oct 13, 2011
tish wrote:
When I find this Tish girl I have all the text messages he has been sending me while he's been with her.
EWWWW

Jasper, TN

#7 Oct 13, 2011
Are ya'll talking about the same Martha Ward that cleans the police station???? Is this Brian dude blind deaf and dumb?
Susan

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Oct 13, 2011
EWWWW wrote:
Are ya'll talking about the same Martha Ward that cleans the police station???? Is this Brian dude blind deaf and dumb?
No They are talking about Martha Ward that was married to Melvin Ward The Martha Howard that works at City Hall is a Howard DUMB AS*S.
Tanner

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Oct 13, 2011
EWWWW wrote:
Martha Ward works at Beaulieu she usedto be Martha Hood.
just you

Trenton, GA

#10 Oct 13, 2011
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>No They are talking about Martha Ward that was married to Melvin Ward The Martha Howard that works at City Hall is a Howard DUMB AS*S.
she run the city hall and s..k bubba d..k she a ho abig one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brand new gray jeep cherokee 10 hr duh 3
Playboy (Jan '08) Fri QUICKSILVER 185
Francis or Bud Turner Fri Bport Resident 1
Raymond Ferguson for Mayor (Oct '11) Dec 18 bad 16
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
here we go Dec 11 bad 6
ug lee Dec 8 eye c 2
Bridgeport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bridgeport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgeport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons